Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Arizona playing a 2-5 team should be National Game of the Week!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Don't be such a doog. WSU is well on it's way to defending it's on on-the-rise-going-to-a-bowl-game feel good story of December national title.

Actual quote from the article:
    A win this year could again revitalize the Cougars and firmly send them on their way to another second-half-of-the-season run and bowl berth. If the Cougs knock off a four-of-five streak of wins to get there, observers far and wide will be waxing poetic about Mike Leach and the WSU program.

In other words, the 2014 Cougar narrative in place right now at 2-5, will change.
    So yeah, you hit the nail on the head.
    I don't even know how someone comes up with that.
    Cuogs

Gonna Cuog
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Cuogs gonna Cuog, but thinking anyone besides a Cuog fan would wax poetic about a 6-6 team should get you put in an asylum.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,006
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

We know how that ended – Wazzu made Arizona look ordinary on their way to becoming the on-the-rise-going-to-a-bowl-game feel good story of December.
    Ho. Lee. Shit. This comment is even greater than I realized. Here's the entirety of WSU's on-the-rise-going-to-a-bowl-game feel good story of December run:

@ Arizona W 27-17
    Utah W 49-37
    @‌ UW L 27-17

That's it. They strung together a win over Arizona and a Utah team that won one conference game. They didn't even enter December on that "feel good" run, losing their last game of November. Shit, the Arizona game was such a turning poont for them that they went 1-2 after it.

Fuck those poor little guys will grasp onto anything to tell themselves they are kind of almost relevant.

Pat fucking pat.

What the hell do you have against playing with house money after beating Utah?

It was actually, the best case scenario (for CUOGS) to lose out. A bowl game appearance and loss would set the expectations very low (WSU CUOGAR low) for 2014. Freakin' abundance.

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

dnc said:

Don't be such a doog. WSU is well on it's way to defending it's on on-the-rise-going-to-a-bowl-game feel good story of December national title.

Actual quote from the article:
    A win this year could again revitalize the Cougars and firmly send them on their way to another second-half-of-the-season run and bowl berth. If the Cougs knock off a four-of-five streak of wins to get there, observers far and wide will be waxing poetic about Mike Leach and the WSU program.

In other words, the 2014 Cougar narrative in place right now at 2-5, will change.
    So yeah, you hit the nail on the head.
    I don't even know how someone comes up with that.

Alcohol... lots & lots of alcohol.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,930
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

dnc said:

I keep forgetting how myopic and retarded their fanbase is.

#NeverForget

dnc said:

#NeverForget

Oh yeah, they were insufferable from 2002- Aug. 2004. The three straight ten win season achievement was the grestest accomplishment ever. Cougardawn, BarbaraHedgesbutchdykebitch, MarcusTrufant, Palouse(r)23, Cougfag25 and whomever I forgot all needed to run headfirst into a combine outside of Pullman.
    Why do you hate Cougfarts and MapleValleyCoug?
    dnc said:

dnc said:

#NeverForget

dnc said:

#NeverForget

Oh yeah, they were insufferable from 2002- Aug. 2004. The three straight ten win season achievement was the grestest accomplishment ever. Cougardawn, BarbaraHedgesbutchdykebitch, MarcusTrufant, Palouse(r)23, Cougfag25 and whomever I forgot all needed to run headfirst into a combine outside of Pullman.
    Why do you hate Cougfarts and MapleValleyCoug?
    I've never seen them
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

1. Connur Holiday - He has ngaf years under his belt and will do everything to gift picks to a mediocre pass d. Enough said on that.

2. Offensive Line - Adam James, Adam West, Calvin Armstrong, etc. Average weight of 260, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. These boys have attitude and are ready to passblock for the next 100 plays.

3. Mik Breske - New scheme and new attitude. Every player has spoken about how special it is to get plungered by Cal and Rutgers. We will see a much improved defense on 10/25.

4. Speed, Speed, Speed. This is the fastest Wazzu has been in a long time. River Gaybed, Don Williams, Brandon Gibson, etc. These guys are young but will bring something every pac12 team hasn't seen since last week: speed.

5. Time of Possession - I think Wazzu can dominate the time of possession stat w/ 50+ 5 yard passes. The more they can shorten the game and keep their defense off of the field, the shallower Dick rod will be inserting the plunger.

I think Cuogs win rather easily, say 34-17?

I guess Arizona shouldn't even show up then
    No point for Arizona fans to watch the game.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

1. Connur Holiday - He has ngaf years under his belt and will do everything to gift picks to a mediocre pass d. Enough said on that.

2. Offensive Line - Adam James, Adam West, Calvin Armstrong, etc. Average weight of 260, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. These boys have attitude and are ready to passblock for the next 100 plays.

3. Mik Breske - New scheme and new attitude. Every player has spoken about how special it is to get plungered by Cal and Rutgers. We will see a much improved defense on 10/25.

4. Speed, Speed, Speed. This is the fastest Wazzu has been in a long time. River Gaybed, Don Williams, Brandon Gibson, etc. These guys are young but will bring something every pac12 team hasn't seen since last week: speed.

5. Time of Possession - I think Wazzu can dominate the time of possession stat w/ 50+ 5 yard passes. The more they can shorten the game and keep their defense off of the field, the shallower Dick rod will be inserting the plunger.

I think Cuogs win rather easily, say 34-17?

Obligatory "I don't get I'm being whooshed" responses.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

I actually think the Cougs win today.

Why? I wouldn't be surprised if they did but I think AZ is a huge favorite.
    Arizona is only favored by a FG, I think the cuogs win today and finish 4-8 or something
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Did they win yet?
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Do the staff writers ever get tired of looking like giant fucking idiots? They have an impressive resume of dip shittery.