Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This one is on Coach Pete

Comments

• doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Like people here have said, Oregon always their best game of the year vs UW, and UW always plays their worst against Oregon.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    edited October 2014

He really played down the rivalry aspect. I don't understand why.

Are you new here?
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea said:

Love the guy.

But you don't get boat raced - by the exact same scheme - after working on a game plan for a week. His predecessor left him some holes, but it's his job to fix them and fix them fast.

I have no criticism for Oregon any longer. 11 in a row isn't a fluke or cheating. They have been decisively better in EVERY one of those games .

The only question is what happens the rest of this season and next. Thats the time he has to get it done as far as I'm concerned.

This is so fucking irritating.

Sorry, but you're a doog if you ever thought it was about cheating. They're better than us because they figured out how to be a good team and stuck to it. Only doogs hate on Oregon.
    That's bullshit. I've always hated Oregon. Hated them when we beat them like a drum and hate them now that they are beating us like a drum.

I never thought it was about cheating, either.

Why the fuck wouldn't you hate on Oregon?

Homer fans like you are the reason Oregon enjoys rubbing your face in it. It's part of the reason why Oregon wore the Kenny Wheaton jerseys. When your doog tears flow they taste that much sweeter. If you drop the irrational hate you become just another PAC 12 opponent. Doogs relished when Oregon was a shitty team and they were on top. Now that the tables are turned, they get decades of their arrogance heaped back upon them. Only now they're called duckades.
    I'm glad you have a reason to live again. Believe me when I say I wish you didn't. Wipe your ass with your Kenny Wheaton jersey, too. You wouldn't know a doog if one was beating lumps into your skull.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Love the guy.

But you don't get boat raced - by the exact same scheme - after working on a game plan for a week. His predecessor left him some holes, but it's his job to fix them and fix them fast.

I have no criticism for Oregon any longer. 11 in a row isn't a fluke or cheating. They have been decisively better in EVERY one of those games .

The only question is what happens the rest of this season and next. Thats the time he has to get it done as far as I'm concerned.

Sorry, but you're a doog if you ever thought it was about cheating. They're better than us because they figured out how to be a good team and stuck to it. Only doogs hate on Oregon.
    That's bullshit. I've always hated Oregon. Hated them when we beat them like a drum and hate them now that they are beating us like a drum.

Homer fans like you are the reason Oregon enjoys rubbing your face in it. It's part of the reason why Oregon wore the Kenny Wheaton jerseys. When your doog tears flow they taste that much sweeter. If you drop the irrational hate you become just another PAC 12 opponent. Doogs relished when Oregon was a shitty team and they were on top. Now that the tables are turned, they get decades of their arrogance heaped back upon them. Only now they're called duckades.
    I'm glad you have a reason to live again. Believe me when I say I wish you didn't. Wipe your ass with your Kenny Wheaton jersey, too. You wouldn't know a doog if one was beating lumps into your skull.

Spooge??
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Love the guy.

I love how angry you are. My cup is almost filled from collecting your tears.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Love the guy.

I think he could read some material from @dflea to learn about what a Doog is.
  • KoolAidManKoolAidMan Member Posts: 319
    Peterman has a winning record against Oregon. Washington is the one that's been getting boat raced over the years. Let it play out.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    No way in hell Sark would have lost to Oregon by a score of 45-20.
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    AEB said:

You're a Doog if you thought we had more than a chance. Our roster and team is filled with holes. If you thought a change in coaching would elevate this team in one year to compete with a legit CFB playoff team, than I can't help you. This game is on the head coach... Sure like every loss while ever win is on the players.

Except the first FIVE games of the streak were Bellotti's...
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,988

dflea said:

Love the guy.

You kinda missed his point Einstein.
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971

AEB said:

You're a Doog if you thought we had more than a chance. Our roster and team is filled with holes. If you thought a change in coaching would elevate this team in one year to compete with a legit CFB playoff team, than I can't help you. This game is on the head coach... Sure like every loss while ever win is on the players.

Except the first FIVE games of the streak were Bellotti's...
    So? We were mired in 20 yrs of football mismanagement. Oregon wasn't. Belloti to Kelly to Helfrich is a lot different than James to Lambo to Neuheisel to Gilby to Willingham to Sark to Petersen. Unless you really believed Sark was winning offseason natty's and Petersen is failing to capitalize.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    haie said:

Please explain to me what a Husky fan's reaction to this shit should be. "OMG Oregon you're so fucking great present thine cock please while I go to Walmart to buy a Duck jersey, then stop at Rite-Aid for some UO tickets." Christ. You fucktards need to stop "taking losses like a man." A man looks at his enemy and tells him to burn in hell and see his faggot ass next year. Some of you older fans have lost your goddamn cum. Fuck the Ducks. Hope Phil Knight never lives to see that program win anything worth a fuck. Hope the fans become apathetic and start spending their welfare checks on other hipster gear.

UW is one of the most hated teams in the league despite being the definition of average. Time to hate back at these cocksuckers.

"Doog", "Half-brain" "Nega"; none of this shit matters. Petersen isn't getting fired unless we are Ty-bad multiple years in a row. May as well sit back and let the hate flow.

Huh? Most ducks don't hate UW. That's not much different than hating WSU or Cal. No point in it.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    this loss is on Pete? we've been clown stomped by Oregon for 11 years... now a first year coach where we're missing a starting QB, starting RB, no tight end in sight, freshmen and newbie secondary, of course he should beat Oregon because he has 3 playmakers on defense, right?
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    haie said:

Please explain to me what a Husky fan's reaction to this shit should be. "OMG Oregon you're so fucking great present thine cock please while I go to Walmart to buy a Duck jersey, then stop at Rite-Aid for some UO tickets." Christ. You fucktards need to stop "taking losses like a man." A man looks at his enemy and tells him to burn in hell and see his faggot ass next year. Some of you older fans have lost your goddamn cum. Fuck the Ducks. Hope Phil Knight never lives to see that program win anything worth a fuck. Hope the fans become apathetic and start spending their welfare checks on other hipster gear.

UW is one of the most hated teams in the league despite being the definition of average. Time to hate back at these cocksuckers.

"Doog", "Half-brain" "Nega"; none of this shit matters. Petersen isn't getting fired unless we are Ty-bad multiple years in a row. May as well sit back and let the hate flow.

You should be pissed.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

Love the guy.

This.

They have kicked our dicks in the dirt for 11 years because they enjoy it, and we enjoy being their bitches and calling them names.

Christ.

Can we move UW to Montana?
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

dflea said:

Love the guy.

Doogs relished when Oregon was a shitty team and they were on top.
    Doogs weren't around back then, dipshit.

Check your history - you're the fuck sticks that created them.

dflea said:

dflea said:

Love the guy.

dflea said:

dflea said:

Love the guy.

Hey. Fuck you.

Call me a doog TO MY FACE!!11!1!!

haie said:

Boobs................defined.

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

dflea said:

Love the guy.

The reality is ...

All Oregon has is their hate for Washington.

You've won 11 in a row by big margins ...

Yet you continue to look in your rear view mirror.