Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How the Ducks got fucked 2night

13»

Comments

• Options
    KenNDKenND Member Posts: 272
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

KenND said:

Here's a pic of the FSU player with a handful of the ND player's jersey. No call at worst.

The top receiver is blocking the FSU corner three yards deep in the end zone, while looking back to make sure the under rout receiver breaks free. Just stop already
    Penalty was called on the ND receiver that is being held, sorry.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    KenND said:

KenND said:

Here's a pic of the FSU player with a handful of the ND player's jersey. No call at worst.

The top receiver is blocking the FSU corner three yards deep in the end zone, while looking back to make sure the under rout receiver breaks free. Just stop already
    He was blocking too, but it looks like you aren't arguing about the top receiver. So why are you bitching? Regardless of who it was called on, it was offensive pass interference. Even Lou fucking Holtz admitted to that, Lou fucking Holtz. Shut down the computer and get some sleep tonight.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited October 2014
    KenND said:

KenND said:

https://imgflip.com/gif/chob3
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    KenND said:

KenND said:

You lost. Shut up, get yourself a lighter and some kindling. You know what to do next. Besides your penalty looks legit compared to this one:

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    KenND said:

dhdawg said:

You are embarrassing yourself, just stop.

Talking to the Duck fans. It's big-boy college football. You wouldn't understand.
    My team's had an undefeated season and finished first in a pole more recently than yours has.

• Options

KenND said:

KenND said:

He was blocking too, but it looks like you aren't arguing about the top receiver. So why are you bitching? Regardless of who it was called on, it was offensive pass interference. Even Lou fucking Holtz admitted to that, Lou fucking Holtz. Shut down the computer and get some sleep tonight.
    You're a Duck fan who should be basking in the eleventh straight victory over a team that has historically plungered you, and yet here you are, arguing with a ND fan about a call from a game that doesn't even involve you. If either of us needs to shut the computer down, that would be you bud.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

You're a Duck fan who should be basking in the eleventh straight victory over a team that has historically plungered you, and yet here you are, arguing with a ND fan about a call from a game that doesn't even involve you. If either of us needs to shut the computer down, that would be you bud.
    What's your excuse for being on this board then? Duck fans have way more reason to be here than you do.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

If it were another team besides FSU, I think I would have enjoyed watching Notre Dame lose over watching the sun rise on another duckade.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

KenND said:

KenND said:

Seriously. I was expecting Holtz to go won a rant about the call. Was shocked when he said it was a good call
  • Options
    KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

And you're on a Husky board bitching about the finish of a ND/FSU game? Maybe a little ironic?
  • Options

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

What's your excuse for being on this board then? Duck fans have way more reason to be here than you do.
    To tell you the honest truth, I'm here because this is where the handful of intelligent Husky fans are, and it entertains me. What's it to you?
  • Options
    KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

To tell you the honest truth, I'm here because this is where the handful of intelligent Husky fans are, and it entertains me. What's it to you?
    I don't know tough guy, I was just responding to your post. I don't think myself or the other posters here really give a shit, but you obviously do.
  • Options

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

I don't know tough guy, I was just responding to your post. I don't think myself or the other posters here really give a shit, but you obviously do.
    No "tough guy" intended. Obviously you do give a shit, otherwise you wouldn't have asked.
  • Options
    KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

No "tough guy" intended. Obviously you do give a shit, otherwise you wouldn't have asked.
    If you can't tell those were rhetorical questions, then Irishdoog can't help you.
  • Options

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

And you're on a Husky board bitching about the finish of a ND/FSU game? Maybe a little ironic?
    I actually posted in a thread that someone else started on said topic. Seemed appropriate to me.
  • Options
    KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

I actually posted in a thread that someone else started on said topic. Seemed appropriate to me.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

he's doing that because, like all good people, he hates ND and all their bullshit, and finds their fan base and their insufferable whining, even though the table is set for them first, middle and last, more than he can take.

oh, and he's here helping the rest of us shove your dick back into your throat where it belongs.

dumb fuck.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Canard said:

Thyis is what you've been reduced to?

Yes.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

You "actually" did huh? And here I thought your actions were figurative or something.

Your team fucking choked again. Get over it.

I personally hope they get gifted a spot in the playoffs, and they probably could lose two more games and still have a spot held for them so this is more than a fairy tale.