Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fire Petersen

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
Seriously some of you need to shut the fuck up. We aren't on Oregons level yet. I fell for the trap too... Deal with it. In 2 years we will be one of the top programs in the pax 12.

Yes I'm drunk and have done a few lines. FYFMFE.

Comments

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    edited October 2014
    Petersen just needs more time to get his guys in there.
    I'm still for Petersen, but I'm not gonna make excuses for him that I didn't make for sark
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    dhdawg said:

Petersen just needs more time to get his guys in there.
    I'm still for Petersen, but I'm not gonna make excuses for him that I didn't make for sark

This. Sark wasn't out there fumbling, throwing interceptions, missing tackles, making dumb penalties. Remember dumb fucks saying that? I get it. Oregon is better. 42-13 is fucking horrible. The coach deserves some blame for that.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Peterman owns this fucking dumpster fire. 100%
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited October 2014

Petermen picked the wrong fucking quarterback

Maybe, but his defense got destroyed all game, his playcalling with no QB runs sucks, and his team is still mentally weak. He's picked 2 wrong QB's if Williams is actually the guy. Peterman gets time, but spades are spades.

Petermen picked the wrong fucking quarterback

Maybe, but his defense got destroyed all game, his playcalling with no QB runs sucks, and his team is still mentally weak. He's picked 2 wrong QB's if Williams is actually the guy. Peterman gets time, but spades are spades.
    Always about the blacks with you

This was not Petermen's finest hour. A complete dumpster fire in game 7 is not acceptable

Stanford play calling, now this ... along with the struggles against Hawaii and EWU ...

Maybe he is in a little in over his head during year one in the big leagues.
  • CanardCanard Member Posts: 504
    No former Boise St. HC has done jack shit at the big boy level weekly grind. Dirk Koetter is your fucking gold standard on this topic.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    edited October 2014
    Sark won 5 games his first year but it felt more like 7.

Peterman has won 5 games but, when you consider the way he won those... he's gonna need to win 8 games this year in order for this season to feel like the 7 wins Sark won in his first year.

So, unless Peterman wins 9 this season, we will have taken a big step back this year and I'm hearing that isn't sitting well with some folks who laid a lot on the line with this Peterman gamble.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Canard said:

No former Boise St. HC has done jack shit at the big boy level weekly grind. Dirk Koetter is your fucking gold standard on this topic.

It's Division-1 Football!!!!
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

Sark won 5 games his first year but it felt more like 7.

Peterman has won 5 games but, when you consider the way he won those... he's gonna need to win 8 games this year in order for this season to feel like the 7 wins Stark won in his first year.

So, unless Peterman wins 9 this season, we will have taken a big step back this year and I'm hearing that isn't sitting well with some folks who laid a lot on the line with this Peterman gamble.

9 wins is the minimum expectation for sure
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Canard said:

Thats embarrasing.

Over his 8 years at Boise Petersen had the 11th best team according to SRS which adjusts for SOS and margin of victory. He did this with 4 4* recruits. None of the other Boise coaches had this stellar of a track record.

UW has a championship coach and the best coach in the conference. And he'll be at UW for 10+ years. Gloat about one fucking game but the UW program is in excellent hands and will compete for championships in the coming years. Meanwhile, Oregon has peaked. You obviously know it and thats why there is such anger in your posts.
    Rich Rod is the best coach in the conference. Peterman left Boise when he saw he let the wheels get loose. When things were good he wouldn't even consider leaving.
  • SevenElevenSevenEleven Member Posts: 318
    Peterman eats pieces of shit like you for breakfast
    Mosster47 said:

Canard said:

Thats embarrasing.

Over his 8 years at Boise Petersen had the 11th best team according to SRS which adjusts for SOS and margin of victory. He did this with 4 4* recruits. None of the other Boise coaches had this stellar of a track record.

UW has a championship coach and the best coach in the conference. And he'll be at UW for 10+ years. Gloat about one fucking game but the UW program is in excellent hands and will compete for championships in the coming years. Meanwhile, Oregon has peaked. You obviously know it and thats why there is such anger in your posts.
    Rich Rod is the best coach in the conference. Peterman left Boise when he saw he let the wheels get loose. When things were good he wouldn't even consider leaving.
    You have to be kidding?

92-12

Bored.
  • CanardCanard Member Posts: 504
    Lulz. Every post I have made since adopting this handle in 1998 has been angry or sarcastic. You must be slow or something.

It doesn't matter what weasel ass baseball style metric you want to "adjust" with. The stark reality is that these contests ain't fucking fantasy football. The only stat that matters is W-L.

Peterman doesn't get to build a three fucking game schedule and drop one half the time anymore. That team out there was no better coached than a Sark squad.

And that's your secret fear right there.