Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fooling yourselves

2»

Comments

• OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    Passion said:

2 threads? Wreaks of insecurity. It's Ok, I'm sure your wife left you for reasons other than your penis size.

I didn't know there was a 1 thread limit.

Leave my wife out of this, and I'll leave your 2 husbands out of it.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,708 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2014
    OZONE said:

Leave my wife out of this, and I'll leave your 2 husbands out of it.

My Three Dads?

Talk about abundance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYyzo_dpnJM

(idk why I'm including the link, it's awful)
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,592
    I'm feeling very good about beating the spread. If the Dawgs want to win, they'll have to get a real coach and drag the Ducks into deep water

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Not talking about the Ducks anymore today. This is all about the huskies now, their opponent has given them more than enough motivation to come out and get over their Sark bullshit. Time see if this team is ready to compete for the conference.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,592
    I'm really looking forward to what Pete K. and Choate do with the DL, especially flip-flopping the brothers-by-a-different-mother Hudsons to see what works best.

Kikaha will be moving around a lot, testing both of their OTs. I'd love to see a 5 man rush where A. Hudson intentionally engages their LT, Timu blitzes on that side's A or B gap to occupy the LG, C, or both, and Kikaha is hopefully unblocked on the blindside or picked up late which would probably disrupt the play.

In general, what I'm excited about is that this a veteran D that is already in mid-season form with a new coaching staff...a coaching staff headed by a leader with a great attention to detail. That stuff matters, particularly when facing an option team that banks on defenses getting sloppy, playing off-script, and forgetting to play assignment football.

In fact, every position in the starting front 7 is manned by 4th and 5th year players. The previous staff at least left us that and now the new staff has coached them up to reach their potential. Last year's staff largely rushed 3 and let Mariota run around for 7 seconds to eventually find an open receiver (or run for a 1st down) but I doubt this staff will do that very often. And if they do, Shaq, Feeney, or even Baker (probably fastest out of all 3) could spy Mariota. It's not like Mariota has Cam Newton size so Pete K. can sacrifice size for speed when spying Mariota.

Shark Thompson needs to do some dragging into deep water

haie said:

Not talking about the Ducks anymore today. This is all about the huskies now, their opponent has given them more than enough motivation to come out and get over their Sark bullshit. Time see if this team is ready to compete for the conference.

• HelfrichFamilyVanHelfrichFamilyVan Member Posts: 351
    I predict an abundance of 2 hole penetration.

...just not on the field.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0jMPI_pUec
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    MisterEm said:

I agree on the premise. I like Oregon in this one.

Disagree mightily with band choice.

Bump.