Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Percy traded?

13»

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    dhdawg said:

Wish they had a do over and can sign tate

Disagree. If they had a do over, they use the draft pick on Patterson or another player and use the Tate/Harvin money on the OL or a pass rusher.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    I love the Angry Doug Baldwin meme, but now he needs to back that shit up more than ever, and do everything in his power to win the game this Sunday.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Funny how the 12s said good riddance when Tate went to Detroit. "We have a healthy Percy!!!!" They said.

Now the majority are going "We should have traded Percy before the season and kept Golden!"

Fuck the 12s
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,707 Founders Club

Funny how the 12s said good riddance when Tate went to Detroit. "We have a healthy Percy!!!!" They said.

Now the majority are going "We should have traded Percy before the season and kept Golden!"

Fuck the 12s

Agreed...

Tate knows how to run routes and get open. He was especially good at adjusting to Wilson's scrambling. He's just damn athletic.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Consistency was always an issue for Tate, but it's hard to deny he was a vital part of the championship team last year, returning punts and at WR
    Also why in the hell is a 1-6 team giving up draftpicks? So FS
  • drogginsdroggins Member Posts: 804
    Percy gets another bye with the Jets.
    The hooks.net thread is embarrassing. That whole board right now is just a complete circus
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    He flip flopped during recruiting. I'm surprised the fanbase is surprised he would flip flop around the NFL signing with the 3rd team in 3 years. Water is wet.

My only question now is how was Bevell involved? Gung ho to bring 'em on board? Or did Pete and John stick their new toy on the team and force offensive touches with Bevell against the idea? Pete was in love with him during recruiting back in the day...
    Yes. So delusional
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam

The Hooks thread is not disappointing!

I was riding in the car with my 15 year old son when we heard the news. He started crying.
    Your son is a pussy, which is not surprising because your his father figure and also a stupid fucking 12.

Holy shit.
  • Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,939 Founders Club
    Sounds like some Seahawks players were sick of Harvin's bullshit, lazyness, fake injuries, etc. and were about to go "code red" on his ass.

I figure Doug Baldwin must have been a part of that crew as Harvin popped his chin open in the preseason. I wouldn't be surprised if a few LOB members were potential code redders.

I gather that Lynch, Avril, & Irvin are/were on "Team Harvin."

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Sounds like some Seahawks players were sick of Harvin's bullshit, lazyness, fake injuries, etc. and were about to go "code red" on his ass.

I figure Doug Baldwin must have been a part of that crew as Harvin popped his chin open in the preseason. I wouldn't be surprised if a few LOB members were potential code redders.

Lynch is a different dude who does his own thing. Avril is a headcase. I remember him blowing up on the sidelines last year and complaining about how he was used. The Seahawks got him on a lowball offer that was surprising. The Seahawks haven't been scared of guys with character issues.

The core of the Seahawks and their locker room seem to be Russell, Thomas, Sherman, Chancellor, Wagner, and Baldwin. I like the trade. Percy is really good, but the Seahawks have a great organization that does things in a unique way. I'm actually surprised the Jets are willing to take on 7 million for the rest of the season as a 1-6 team. I hope Percy enjoys being on a 1-6 team with Geno Smith. That's what you get for being a cunt. The Seahawks suckered the Jets.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,707 Founders Club

Lynch is a different dude who does his own thing. Avril is a headcase. I remember him blowing up on the sidelines last year and complaining about how he was used. The Seahawks got him on a lowball offer that was surprising. The Seahawks haven't been scared of guys with character issues.

The core of the Seahawks and their locker room seem to be Russell, Thomas, Sherman, Chancellor, Wagner, and Baldwin. I like the trade. Percy is really good, but the Seahawks have a great organization that does things in a unique way. I'm actually surprised the Jets are willing to take on 7 million for the rest of the season as a 1-6 team. I hope Percy enjoys being on a 1-6 team with Geno Smith. That's what you get for being a cunt. The Seahawks suckered the Jets.
    I'm sure Rex Ryan is getting desperate. His seat has got to be getting warmer by the day. At this point, I guess the Jets are willing to throw everything out there, including the kitchen sink, just to get some wins.
  • claychaclaycha Member Posts: 662

Awesomesauce
    "That's what you get for being a cunt."

Don't be a cunt