Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Flashback to why Sark is in over his head

2»

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    dtd said:

Meek said:

clearly you girls have forgotten about the Notre Dame game if you think that was Sark's worst too minute drill... i'm sure we can have a whole fucking thread of these.

Then he follows that up with the ASU game where he botched the final 30 seconds and UW somehow lost that game in regulation.
    Somehow?

"The Huskies got the ball at their own 10 with 1:17 to play. They ran the ball twice but took a shot down the field on third-and-1, with the ball incomplete...Danny Sullivan threw a 50-yard touchdown pass to Chris McGaha with five seconds to play Saturday night to give Arizona State a stunning 24-17 victory over Washington."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrfDN_T0ne0&t=37s
    I was at that piece of shit game too. Fml
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    dtd said:

Fuck perspective

Only because you lack it.
    whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshtd

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

dtd said:

Meek said:

clearly you girls have forgotten about the Notre Dame game if you think that was Sark's worst too minute drill... i'm sure we can have a whole fucking thread of these.

Then he follows that up with the ASU game where he botched the final 30 seconds and UW somehow lost that game in regulation.
    Somehow?

"The Huskies got the ball at their own 10 with 1:17 to play. They ran the ball twice but took a shot down the field on third-and-1, with the ball incomplete...Danny Sullivan threw a 50-yard touchdown pass to Chris McGaha with five seconds to play Saturday night to give Arizona State a stunning 24-17 victory over Washington."

I'm aware of the sequence. I see your posting still sucks ass though.
    Quook presses in just about every forum he goes to.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,486 Standard Supporter

dtd said:

Fuck perspective

Only because you lack it.
    whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshtd

huh?
  • TMacDawgTMacDawg Member Posts: 161

dtd said:

Meek said:

Somehow?

I was at that piece of shit game too. Fml
    Ditto. Lost whatever faith I had in Sark after that game. Amateur night at Sun Devil Stadium. People forget that Sark still had to beat Finland to win the gold yet managed to rack up 124 yards in penalties that night.

Is it too much to ask to hire a coach that isn't an insufferable douche-bag...

or a slick-talking neophyte?

I don't know why you're giving me that question.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

This was actually one of PuppySteelSunnyHate's better poasts. Maybe his best poast ever.

Why do you hate cuntwaffle?
    You're right. I can't believe I forgot that.

Obviously too much coke and not enough hookers lately.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

dtd said:

Meek said:

Somehow?

I'm aware of the sequence. I see your posting still sucks ass though.
    Quook presses in just about every forum he goes to.
    I'm just "dying" to see when Faber college and CougLJ show up as well......fuck.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,899 Founders Club
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Don't forget that OSUs qb also threw 5 pics. Same with the Cal game where we won because Cal turned the ball over like 7 times. The doogs who like to say "we should have been a 9 win team don't like to look at it from the other way around and say " we could have been a 4 win team

Those same doogs like to forget during the magical 7-6 Holiday Bowl championship season the Huskies won four games in the final minute, including 3 on literally the final play of the game. That team was outscored by over 100 points and very easily could have been 2-10.

In fact Sark has been pretty lucky to even be 26-25 so far. Going into the WSU game I think the Huskies had won like 12 or 13 straight games decided by 8 points or less. You just can't expect to catch every single break that many times in a row and have it continue going forward.
    This is what I keep trying to tell people, and is my biggest complaint with Sark. He's LUCKY to have gone 7-6 > 7-6 > 7-6.

Fuck.

@HillsboroDuck was right, you know.

Quality poast, quality poaster, IMO.