Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Flashback to why Sark is in over his head

At USC, Sark didn't have much of a choice. Pete Carroll made sure Sark ran the football 2/3 of the time. Let me bring us back to the Beav game from last year again, as again I just watched the pac12 network's 60-minute version.

Game Tied at 17 to 17. Bishop Sankey and the Oline are chewing OSU up to no end. UW has under 3 minutes left and is at the OSU 40 thanks to the best catch of the year by Kasen Williams.

Sark could have ran Sankey entirely, with an outside pitch to Kasen to keep OSU from stopping Sankey. Sark had THREE FUCKING MINUTES TO POUND SANKEY INTO THE ENDZONE AND UTILIZE PLAY ACTION FOR REDZONE ASSURANCE.

What did our dumbfuck offensive coordinator do? (Sark). He called and consequently had three straight pass breakups. He luckily chipped in a field goal BUT, used zero time off the clock and gave OSU over two minutes to March downfield and score. They got to our 40.

Game should have been over at our end. worst coaching performance I've ever seen in all my years of watching college football. I brought this up before, but because I just watched it again, it pissed me off enough to have to respond again. both commentators were railing on Sark for his dipshitedness. Never seen anything like it. it goes against what all coaches learn about ball control, especially at the end of games.

Sark will win 8 games this year, and all the goons from doogman, in celebration, will pop semen shots into each others' faces instead of champagne. frigging idiots. That's what you get when you mix husky band and football.

Comments

• DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    I watched that game today. It was horrible. Our offense was clueless, our defense wasn't much better. We were terrible but OSU was worse. We won the tallest midget award that day. Stupid fucking penalties. Can we get a tallest midget bored?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    Meek said:

clearly you girls have forgotten about the Notre Dame game if you think that was Sark's worst too minute drill... i'm sure we can have a whole fucking thread of these.

Then he follows that up with the ASU game where he botched the final 30 seconds and UW somehow lost that game in regulation.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    This was actually one of PuppySteelSunnyHate's better poasts. Maybe his best poast ever.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,108
    edited July 2013
    Don't forget that OSUs qb also threw 5 pics. Same with the Cal game where we won because Cal turned the ball over like 7 times. The doogs who like to say "we should have been a 9 win team don't like to look at it from the other way around and say " we could have been a 4 win team

Don't forget that OSUs qb also threw 5 pics. Same with the Cal game where we won because Cal turned the ball over like 7 times. The doogs who like to say "we should have been a 9 win team don't like to look at it from the other way around and say " we could have been a 4 win team

Those same doogs like to forget during the magical 7-6 Holiday Bowl championship season the Huskies won four games in the final minute, including 3 on literally the final play of the game. That team was outscored by over 100 points and very easily could have been 2-10.

In fact Sark has been pretty lucky to even be 26-25 so far. Going into the WSU game I think the Huskies had won like 12 or 13 straight games decided by 8 points or less. You just can't expect to catch every single break that many times in a row and have it continue going forward.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Great point banana hammock! Maybe that's why Sark chose to not burn ONE FUCKING SECOND off the clock...knowing Derek Anderson II would throw another pick and they'd get the ball back. But don't forget, Sark and his gang could have beat USC and magically stopped Arizona from laying 650yds offense and 75 points down. when Sark loses, he gets his ass whooped. Me sick and tired of not being competitive. That's the 1st sign of being a piss-poor head coach.

Good coaches are at least competitive despite less talent. Sark has quality talent yet still loses badly. Like the days of Gilby vs. Nevada. No reason for Sark to lose as badly as he did at Arizona, or as badly as he did at WSU. Those losses are permanent stains

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,350 Founders Club
    Can't we get back to talking NBA Summer League?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

This was actually one of PuppySteelSunnyHate's better poasts. Maybe his best poast ever.

Why do you hate cuntwaffle?
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

At USC, Sark didn't have much of a choice. Pete Carroll made sure Sark ran the football 2/3 of the time. Let me bring us back to the Beav game from last year again, as again I just watched the pac12 network's 60-minute version.

Game Tied at 17 to 17. Bishop Sankey and the Oline are chewing OSU up to no end. UW has under 3 minutes left and is at the OSU 40 thanks to the best catch of the year by Kasen Williams.

Sark could have ran Sankey entirely, with an outside pitch to Kasen to keep OSU from stopping Sankey. Sark had THREE FUCKING MINUTES TO POUND SANKEY INTO THE ENDZONE AND UTILIZE PLAY ACTION FOR REDZONE ASSURANCE.

What did our dumbfuck offensive coordinator do? (Sark). He called and consequently had three straight pass breakups. He luckily chipped in a field goal BUT, used zero time off the clock and gave OSU over two minutes to March downfield and score. They got to our 40.

Game should have been over at our end. worst coaching performance I've ever seen in all my years of watching college football. I brought this up before, but because I just watched it again, it pissed me off enough to have to respond again. both commentators were railing on Sark for his dipshitedness. Never seen anything like it. it goes against what all coaches learn about ball control, especially at the end of games.

Sark will win 8 games this year, and all the goons from doogman, in celebration, will pop semen shots into each others' faces instead of champagne. frigging idiots. That's what you get when you mix husky band and football.

wrong.

Mike Reilly (he's a great guy) handed this game to UW.

hth
    TheGlove said:

wrong.

hth
    Simple fact, just like David Shaw gave away a chance at a national title by forfeiting the Gameday Championship to UW last season.

TheGlove said:

wrong.

hth
    Simple fact, just like David Shaw gave away a chance at a national title by forfeiting the Gameday Championship to UW last season.
    Shaw didn't have a qb. All the doog fucks think we beat Stanford. Insert Hogan and we would have got murdered by 21 points. Delusional fuckstinks over there. Fuck SDSU could have beat us. They were a better running football team. Bsu is going to beat us for that reason. They are prepared to run the football. Sark will do his usual "draw the pass play in the sand", 7 on 7 offense bullshit and lose.

Race would have fired David Shaw for playing Nunes over Hogan.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,486 Standard Supporter

Meek said:

clearly you girls have forgotten about the Notre Dame game if you think that was Sark's worst too minute drill... i'm sure we can have a whole fucking thread of these.

Then he follows that up with the ASU game where he botched the final 30 seconds and UW somehow lost that game in regulation.
    Somehow?

"The Huskies got the ball at their own 10 with 1:17 to play. They ran the ball twice but took a shot down the field on third-and-1, with the ball incomplete...Danny Sullivan threw a 50-yard touchdown pass to Chris McGaha with five seconds to play Saturday night to give Arizona State a stunning 24-17 victory over Washington."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrfDN_T0ne0&t=37s
    edited July 2013

TheGlove said:

wrong.

hth
    Shaw didn't have a qb. All the doog fucks think we beat Stanford. Insert Hogan and we would have got murdered by 21 points. Delusional fuckstinks over there. Fuck SDSU could have beat us. They were a better running football team. Bsu is going to beat us for that reason. They are prepared to run the football. Sark will do his usual "draw the pass play in the sand", 7 on 7 offense bullshit and lose.

Race would have fired David Shaw for playing Nunes over Hogan.
    God damn right. He should have been fired for kicking a fucking FG on 2nd down at the end of regulation in the Fiesta Bowl with the last handful of snaps ANDREW FUCKING LUCK'S career in his hands. That dumb fucking coward cost them a BCS win straight up in 2011, and a shot at Alabama for all the marbles last year.

Luck had completed NINE STRAIGHT PASSES in the 4th quarter and with a minute left and 3 timeouts, Shaw has Taylor fall to the middle of the field on 2nd down on a designed setup for the FG attempt on 3rd. He then ran the clock down to 3 seconds for his stupid fucking kicker to miss. 3 timeouts, a minute left, 9 straight completions BY ANDREW LUCK, and you tell your RB to fall over in the middle of the field and run the clock out to try a FG. I'd have lynched him, but I guess we don't have those anymore.
    dtd said:

Meek said:

Somehow?

"The Huskies got the ball at their own 10 with 1:17 to play. They ran the ball twice but took a shot down the field on third-and-1, with the ball incomplete...Danny Sullivan threw a 50-yard touchdown pass to Chris McGaha with five seconds to play Saturday night to give Arizona State a stunning 24-17 victory over Washington."

I'm aware of the sequence. I see your posting still sucks ass though.

dtd said:

Meek said:

Somehow?

I see your posting still sucks ass though.
    Depends on your perspective.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,467 Founders Club
    Fuck perspective

Fuck perspective

Only because you lack it.