Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Decided not to watch the Oregon game

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sometimes I wonder if Notre Dame will ever win another national championship. Then I see Lou Holtz dancing and realize that all is well.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

PurpleJ said:

Notre Dame should join the SEC.

We wouldn't be eligible because we wouldn't schedule community colleges for out of conference games.
    Try scheduling PAC 12 teams other than Stanford and Sark coached USC. Pussy asses.
    8-0 against Washington. Does that win us the Northwest Championship? We also play ASU this year and played them last year too.
    Play Oregon or STFU.
    Who?
    I have not looked yet, what is ND's record versus Oregon State? I can recall Oregon State beating ND 2x - is that how many times they've competed? If so, ouch.
    Yup, we're 0-2 against the Beavers. They beat ND once with Bob Davie as the head coach, and once with Kent Baer as the interim coach after we fired Willingham's dumb ass. Pretty sure that we own everyone else in the conference, especially Washington.
    Had not realized ND played UW that many times. 8-0 is pretty convincing. Was the 2009 overtime game the last meeting?
    What is the Notre Dame equivalent of a duckade?
    Apparently 8-0 is their Duckade equivalent. As far as us Ducks, the only silver lining in losing Saturday to UW is we can still call them WashingTEN. WashingEleven isn't as good grammatically speaking, but of course its better for every other reason.
    Go back to eQuook.
  • Options
    KenNDKenND Member Posts: 272
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

PurpleJ said:

We wouldn't be eligible because we wouldn't schedule community colleges for out of conference games.
    Try scheduling PAC 12 teams other than Stanford and Sark coached USC. Pussy asses.
    8-0 against Washington. Does that win us the Northwest Championship? We also play ASU this year and played them last year too.
    Play Oregon or STFU.
    Who?
    I have not looked yet, what is ND's record versus Oregon State? I can recall Oregon State beating ND 2x - is that how many times they've competed? If so, ouch.
    Yup, we're 0-2 against the Beavers. They beat ND once with Bob Davie as the head coach, and once with Kent Baer as the interim coach after we fired Willingham's dumb ass. Pretty sure that we own everyone else in the conference, especially Washington.
    Nominated for honorary out of conference quook poast of the week.
    ND's series record against:

Arizona 2-1
    Arizona State 3-0
    Cal 4-0
    Colorado 3-2
    Oregon 1-0-1
    Oregon State 0-2
    Stanford 19-10
    UCLA 4-0
    USC 45-34
    Utah 1-0
    Washington 8-0
    Washington State 2-0

Pretty much domination, other than the Beavers.
  • Options

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

PurpleJ said:

Play Oregon or STFU.
    Who?
    Had not realized ND played UW that many times. 8-0 is pretty convincing. Was the 2009 overtime game the last meeting?
    Depends on how you define it, I guess. ND won 43 in a row against Navy, which is a record. We also beat USC 11 times in a row when Holtz was the coach.
  • Options

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

PurpleJ said:

Play Oregon or STFU.
    Who?
    Apparently 8-0 is their Duckade equivalent. As far as us Ducks, the only silver lining in losing Saturday to UW is we can still call them WashingTEN. WashingEleven isn't as good grammatically speaking, but of course its better for every other reason.
    Someone on the Oregon board suggested WashingTEN+1 after this weekend. I like it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

PurpleJ said:

Play Oregon or STFU.
    Who?
    Go back to eQuook.
    Ha, I don't post there. I have to say Hardcore Husky has to be one of the best CFB internet sites I have ever seen / visited. A lot of hilarity, as well as real insight, abounds on this website.
    Go fuck yourself.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

Sometimes I wonder if Notre Dame will ever win another national championship. Then I see Lou Holtz dancing and realize that all is well.

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

PurpleJ said:

Play Oregon or STFU.
    Who?
    I'm holding out for win number 12.

• Options
    KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

PurpleJ said:

Play Oregon or STFU.
    Who?

Arizona 2-1
    Arizona State 3-0
    Cal 4-0
    Colorado 3-2
    Oregon 1-0-1
    Oregon State 0-2
    Stanford 19-10
    UCLA 4-0
    USC 45-34
    Utah 1-0
    Washington 8-0
    Washington State 2-0

Your victories over some of the more marquee teams had me thinking you belonged in the SEC. Then I saw your two losses to the beavers and it became obvious that your home is in the PAC 12.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Quack_AddictQuack_Addict Member Posts: 30

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

PurpleJ said:

Play Oregon or STFU.
    Who?

Ha, this reminds me, what is the deal with the fact that most of all Washington teams having the fugliest jerseys in all sports. People rip on OR's jerseys all the time, but man o man, the old Sonics and Seahawks jerseys have to be the ugliest in each respective sports.
  • Options
    Quack_AddictQuack_Addict Member Posts: 30
    PurpleJ said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

PurpleJ said:

Play Oregon or STFU.
    Who?
    Go back to eQuook.
    Ha, I don't post there. I have to say Hardcore Husky has to be one of the best CFB internet sites I have ever seen / visited. A lot of hilarity, as well as real insight, abounds on this website.
    Go fuck yourself.
    I might just do that, but to be completely honest, I am a bit sore from being with an actual woman already today.
  • Options

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

PurpleJ said:

Play Oregon or STFU.
    Who?

Ha, this reminds me, what is the deal with the fact that most of all Washington teams having the fugliest jerseys in all sports. People rip on OR's jerseys all the time, but man o man, the old Sonics and Seahawks jerseys have to be the ugliest in each respective sports.
    You sound like a Trail Blazers fan.
  • Options

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

PurpleJ said:

Play Oregon or STFU.
    Who?

Arizona 2-1
    Arizona State 3-0
    Cal 4-0
    Colorado 3-2
    Oregon 1-0-1
    Oregon State 0-2
    Stanford 19-10
    UCLA 4-0
    USC 45-34
    Utah 1-0
    Washington 8-0
    Washington State 2-0

Your victories over some of the more marquee teams had me thinking you belonged in the SEC. Then I saw your two losses to the beavers and it became obvious that your home is in the PAC 12.
    Disagree. Despite the loss in 2012, ND owns Alabama too.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    This thread needs to light itself on fire, and then jump into a jagged flint mudslide while being cornholed by Macklemore.
  • Options
    Doogles said:

The fuck is this thread?