Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Decided not to watch the Oregon game

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,561
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm watching the game.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

I'm watching the game.

At least there's one doog with a set of nuts.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,831
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

I'm watching the game.

How big would you say a ducks's nuts are?

On average.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    pawz said:

PurpleJ said:

I'm watching the game.

On average.
    Don't know. But they seem to be large enough to get the job done 10 ten times in a row.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

going to DVR it and decide if I can stand it or not for later viewing.

I don't think I can take that shit live anymore.

Take this to Facebook where it belongs, fucko.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,607
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

pawz said:

PurpleJ said:

I'm watching the game.

On average.
    Don't know. But they seem to be large enough to get the job done 10 ten times in a row.
    BWNEM

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,548
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2014

haie said:

Jesus fucking christ.

It's a fucking football game. Just nut up and watch it. If UW is getting raped, change the channel back to Lifetime

That's the problem with your generation, to you it's "just a football game". Race knows, Race knows....

To you it's just same as it ever was, but some of us here remember......
    That's precisely why it's not just a game to me. Younger fans don't even know what it's like to chomp on some faggots like the Ducks and shit them out like last night's enchiladas. You live in Vancouver/Camas/Washougal right? Me fucking too. I would love to crack open another beer Saturday night knowing 90% of the bandwagon cocksuckers who live here just got their hearts ripped out with Mariota leaving, and UW in the conference hunt.
    doogliest poast ever
    You have no idea what the fuck are you talking about. Ever.

A doog is someone who supported the plethora of shit coaches hired by UW and 'hoped' they would win, while at the same time knowing nothing about football. A doog to dumbfuck quooks like you is just a husky fan who says something you don't like. Go suck cock elsewhere.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

KenND said:

KenND said:

No worries OP. You should tune in and watch Notre Dame beat Free Seafood U instead.

ND is not coming within 3 tds of FSU
    If ND doesn't turn the ball over, they will beat FSU.
    If you were a girl the priest would have left you alone
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Reminder to self: Do not read this bored while eating dinner. Choke hazard.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

KenND said:

KenND said:

No worries OP. You should tune in and watch Notre Dame beat Free Seafood U instead.

This is not last year's Free Sex U.
    North Carolina put up 42 points on them, jackass.

FSU will put up 69
    NC State put up 41 on FSU. ND will put up 134 on FSU.
    Toss off Kunt. You are probably one of those douchebags who went to O'Dea or Blanchet and decided on Notre Dame because it was Fr. Buttfucks favorite team.

After the game you and the Doomers will cry about how FSU isn't classy and you are glad Notre Dame doesn't have players like Winston on the team.
    Did PLSS type that first part?
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

Jesus fucking christ.

It's a fucking football game. Just nut up and watch it. If UW is getting raped, change the channel back to Lifetime

That's the problem with your generation, to you it's "just a football game". Race knows, Race knows....

That's precisely why it's not just a game to me. Younger fans don't even know what it's like to chomp on some faggots like the Ducks and shit them out like last night's enchiladas. You live in Vancouver/Camas/Washougal right? Me fucking too. I would love to crack open another beer Saturday night knowing 90% of the bandwagon cocksuckers who live here just got their hearts ripped out with Mariota leaving, and UW in the conference hunt.
    doogliest poast ever

A doog is someone who supported the plethora of shit coaches hired by UW and 'hoped' they would win, while at the same time knowing nothing about football. A doog to dumbfuck quooks like you is just a husky fan who says something you don't like. Go suck cock elsewhere.
    If you look up the word doog in the dictionary, you will find that one of the definitions is irrational hate for Oregon. Doog.
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    pawz said:

PurpleJ said:

I'm watching the game.

On average.
    African or European?
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

KenND said:

KenND said:

BOOM, roasted!
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,548
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

Jesus fucking christ.

doogliest poast ever

If you look up the word doog in the dictionary, you will find that one of the definitions is irrational hate for Oregon. Doog.
    I would hate any team that has beaten the huskies for 10 years and gloated about it, not that it's their problem. And I hate the UW administration even more. No one here would believe this, but Emmert spoke to one of my classes (about leadership of all reasons) and took questions, and I asked him when he was going to fire Willingham. It was my coolest college story not involving snatch, bro. Now piss off and have a latte at Dutch Bros.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,589
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Jesus fucking christ.

doogliest poast ever

I would hate any team that has beaten the huskies for 10 years and gloated about it, not that it's their problem. And I hate the UW administration even more. No one here would believe this, but Emmert spoke to one of my classes (about leadership of all reasons) and took questions, and I asked him when he was going to fire Willingham. It was my coolest college story not involving snatch, bro. Now piss off and have a latte at Dutch Bros.
    racist
  • Options
    KenNDKenND Member Posts: 272

KenND said:

KenND said:

Zing!
  • Options

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Jesus fucking christ.

doogliest poast ever

I drink mochas at Starbucks.
  • Options
    KenNDKenND Member Posts: 272

KenND said:

You're losing that game. HTH. You'll look as shitty as you did against Alabama, a game you didn't deserve to even be in. Nevertheless I hope you win and take down those swamp rapists a peg or two, then subsequently lose to whatever team you play next. I don't want to see either of your schools in the playoffs.
    I was hoping for a Notre Dame-Oregon championship game, and you guys fucking Couged it. Bastards.
  • Options
    KenND said:

KenND said:

You're losing that game. HTH. You'll look as shitty as you did against Alabama, a game you didn't deserve to even be in. Nevertheless I hope you win and take down those swamp rapists a peg or two, then subsequently lose to whatever team you play next. I don't want to see either of your schools in the playoffs.
    I was hoping for a Notre Dame-Oregon championship game, and you guys fucking Couged it. Bastards.
    Why? The result would have been the same.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

KenND said:

KenND said:

This is not last year's Free Sex U.
    North Carolina put up 42 points on them, jackass.

FSU will put up 69
    NC State put up 41 on FSU. ND will put up 134 on FSU.
    Toss off Kunt. You are probably one of those douchebags who went to O'Dea or Blanchet and decided on Notre Dame because it was Fr. Buttfucks favorite team.

After the game you and the Doomers will cry about how FSU isn't classy and you are glad Notre Dame doesn't have players like Winston on the team.
    Did PLSS type that first part?
    I should have PLSS'd it up and used buttsniffers or futt fuckers instead of douchebags.