Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

YOUR OFFICIAL USC AT ARIZONA GAME THREAD

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,999 Founders Club
    I think USC loses this one.

Dick Rod.
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223

FTR, when the announcers mentioned USC only has "50 recruited athletes on this trip" that information is passed on to them by the USC SID, so basically Sark made sure that was mentioned. EXCUSES!!!!11!

If you're 50 are all 4 and 5*, tell me again why our frosh corners are chomping on WR's right now? Oh yeah, sark drinks patron rather than coach.

• Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    edited October 2014
    Now... I'm drinking. Either way this will be interesting. Either we get a Sark loss and enjoy or we get fucking 'Zona's overrated asses pummeled.

#justprayingforinjuries
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,999 Founders Club
    Besides...

We made sure APAG started the official game thread.
  • gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,728 Swaye's Wigwam
    Dick Rod already out coaching Seven.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    "We stressed all week coming out ready to play. I thought the coaches did a good job at that. We just needed to do it"
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254

FTR, when the announcers mentioned USC only has "50 recruited athletes on this trip" that information is passed on to them by the USC SID, so basically Sark made sure that was mentioned. EXCUSES!!!!11!

If you're 50 are all 4 and 5*, tell me again why our frosh corners are chomping on WR's right now? Oh yeah, sark drinks patron rather than coach.

So do I

mobey said:

So do I

You don't get paid 5 million to drink patron though.....bad planning on your part

Now... I'm drinking. Either way this will be interesting. Either we get a Sark loss and enjoy or we get fucking 'Zona's overrated asses pummeled.

HOLD ON second, you're just now starting drinking? That means all your irrational poasts during the game were sober? WTF is wrong with you?

1) you should always be drinking heavily during UW games(for good or bad)
    2) you get freebie dumbshit poasts for being an irrational fuck during the up and down of a game
    3) you're fucking drunk

The drunk indian is disappointed
    1) I can't concentrate when I'm drunk and it takes a lot to generate the sheer amount of irrational, reactionary posts I now feel obligated to deliver.
    2) This is a fake reality, so I don't worry to much about freebies.
    3) This is a point that cannot be argued.

Now I'm drinking because it's fun.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    Also, FTR.... pretty sure in PAC12 you can only travel like 60 players for away games or something like that. So having 50 of them being recruited is not that big of a deal.
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254

mobey said:

So do I

You don't get paid 5 million to drink patron though.....bad planning on your part
    True.

But my many incompetencies are not on national display either.

Just now when I was scratching my dog's hairy, itchy ass, they showed Seven and his tummy and for a second I had the synergistic, yet unwelcome, thought that it was probably just like scratching his gut.

#ohwell
    edited October 2014

Also, FTR.... pretty sure in PAC12 you can only travel like 60 players for away games or something like that. So having 50 of them being recruited is not that big of a deal.

The altitude puts the other 10 roster slots into play.....OBVIOUSLY
  • LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,690 Standard Supporter
    cannot WAIT for this post-game sark PRESSER!

Just now when I was scratching my dog's hairy, itchy ass, they showed Seven and his tummy and for a second I had the synergistic, yet unwelcome, thought that it was probably just like scratching his gut.

#ohwell

using the word synergistic in a sentence, properly, or AT ALL means you're not committed to drinking. You're fucking fired
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    There are those Sark special teams!!! Ram your cock down their throats Cats!!!
  • LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,690 Standard Supporter
    Quality fuckin S T Sark!
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    "bad lanes for USC"
    "poor execution"
    Good Johnny Nansen ST's as always
    I think Ektard said we were going to get him at one point right after he said he would never look at us.

Great Sark special ST as always.