Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

YOUR OFFICIAL USC AT ARIZONA GAME THREAD

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
  • LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,690 Standard Supporter
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    I predict a drenched dry-fit shirt for the portly U$C coach having to play in the desert.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    THE ONE WEVE WAITED OUR WHOLE LIVES FOR
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,999 Founders Club
    You guys know that's not a real movie, right?
  • MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015
    This game brought to you by JOEY in Bellevue.
  • gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,728 Swaye's Wigwam
    That was awesome. Only addition could have been the use of a 7 somewhere.

Dick Rod actually looks like Han Solo.
    Good grief, are you frickin' serious??? So, a Wildcat mascot promotes rape now? Due to his ferocious eyes and animal mannerisms? You do know that a Wildcat is not a house pussycat, correct?

Your post is a good example of the political correctness that, IMHO, is going too far and making it darn near impossible to live freely in the US. No, I don't condone rape, murder, breaking the law, etc. Nor do I condone the femi-nazi attitudes towards the male today.

Thankfully, I am no longer a young male living in the US these days. If I were, I would be scared to death of dating....let alone doing a one night stand from a bar pickup. All it would take today, is for any of the girls I passed on to get pissed, cry rape, and my life would be over due to the presumption of guilt these days from a mere claim.

Again, I deplore rapists (including those who use chemicals to disable their victims) BUT this does not include those who get drunk, make a bad decision of their own free-will, then decide to rectify it by crying rape. These days, you pretty much need a signed contract, with witnesses, before engaging in any sexual liaisons in the US IMHO.

I love women, resoect them, and treat them as a gentleman just like my parents taught me. However, if I still lived in the US, I would be scared to death of them these days.... Please take your PC attitude and leave poor Wilbur alone.

Ok, rant over. Bear Down and hoping Wilbur takes the USC Trojan from behind on the sidelines and does what a Wildcat does in the wild. ;-). It's a joke....but I guess that's probably not politically correct these days either. :-(
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    PurpleJ said:

Good grief, are you frickin' serious??? So, a Wildcat mascot promotes rape now? Due to his ferocious eyes and animal mannerisms? You do know that a Wildcat is not a house pussycat, correct?

Your post is a good example of the political correctness that, IMHO, is going too far and making it darn near impossible to live freely in the US. No, I don't condone rape, murder, breaking the law, etc. Nor do I condone the femi-nazi attitudes towards the male today.

Thankfully, I am no longer a young male living in the US these days. If I were, I would be scared to death of dating....let alone doing a one night stand from a bar pickup. All it would take today, is for any of the girls I passed on to get pissed, cry rape, and my life would be over due to the presumption of guilt these days from a mere claim.

Again, I deplore rapists (including those who use chemicals to disable their victims) BUT this does not include those who get drunk, make a bad decision of their own free-will, then decide to rectify it by crying rape. These days, you pretty much need a signed contract, with witnesses, before engaging in any sexual liaisons in the US IMHO.

I love women, resoect them, and treat them as a gentleman just like my parents taught me. However, if I still lived in the US, I would be scared to death of them these days.... Please take your PC attitude and leave poor Wilbur alone.

Ok, rant over. Bear Down and hoping Wilbur takes the USC Trojan from behind on the sidelines and does what a Wildcat does in the wild. ;-). It's a joke....but I guess that's probably not politically correct these days either. :-(

Jesus, not only TL DR, but would rather use the time before the game to review the drive recording the hidden camera in my guest bathroom.

• Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Doesn't the script call for an SC win?
    "Young and inexperienced"

Take a drink.
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,091
    I don't like to promote rape culture or anything, but I'm hoping RichRod gaps Seven's discipline hole out.
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    No lose.

The fat brahh wins and USC fans think "well, maybe".

He loses and it will be an epic melt down.

• Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246