Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pete's foul language caught on camera: Cause for concern?

13»

Comments

• BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    So...hes really impressed with the crisp discipline Siete instilled in our program?
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    chuck said:

So, what the fuck did he say?

I'm pretty sure he said "I am so fucking sick of this fucking shit".

It sets a bad example for the OKGs and makes the young student athletes feel bad. Coach needs to be more aware of where the cameras are if he can't contain his potty mouth. Families watch these shows.
    I see your point. I can just imagine a 17 or 18 year old boy watching the game with his single mother and having his image of the OKC shattered as just another fake/phony.

At least when Sark gets upset in a situation he can't control, he just cries and his coaches/players give him space to collect himself which Mom can certainly relate to.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club

chuck said:

So, what the fuck did he say?

I'm pretty sure he said "I am so fucking sick of this fucking shit".

It sets a bad example for the OKGs and makes the young student athletes feel bad. Coach needs to be more aware of where the cameras are if he can't contain his potty mouth. Families watch these shows.
    I see your point. I can just imagine a 17 or 18 year old boy watching the game with his single mother two dads and having his image of the OKC shattered as just another fake/phony.

At least when Sark gets upset in a situation he can't control, he just cries and his coaches/players give him space to collect himself which Mom his dads can certainly relate to.