Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Area of concern

2»

Comments

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

topdawgnc said:

I'm starting to think Peterman was a good hire.

If we are worried, he sees it and is game planning.

For the first time in years I am looking forward to seeing how we stack up against Oregon.

Oregon seems to have gotten healthy on UCLA, we might be catching them at the wrong time.
    UCLA may not be who we thought they were.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Coleman and DW went 26 for 116. Not great but good against a team that is half decent against the run.

Pac12 stats against the run show Utah, Stanford, UW, Arizona, Cal, Oregon as the top 6. After next week, there are 6 games left and only 1 of those teams has a rush defense in the top half of the conference. Getting Riva back might also help the run game.

I agree with VegasDawg…the defense will have to stand up against the best offenses.

Maybe it's time to give up on Riva coming back? Every week he's supposed to be back, but it doesn't happen. He did get hurt in fall camp, but I'm not sure if he didn't get beat out by Coleman Shelton.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    Riva played the first drive, looked really bad (when I say bad I mean he was not moving well at all). Actually felt bad for him, they took him out after that series.
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,090 Swaye's Wigwam
    So, it appears UW has a very mediocre offense. But also has the 2nd best defense in the league. So, we can't move the ball against good defenses. Could someone tell me what good defense UW will face the rest of the year in the PAC 12
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797

Against better defenses we're going to be in trouble with no running game.

Don't get me wrong, I'm feeling great this evening. I'm enjoying this one.

Who, the fuck, is that exactly?