Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW @ Cal prediction thread

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,712
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

UW wins this game. The D will hold up and keep Cal under 30 which should do it.

How will UW score 30?
    I think the point output should be somewhere in the range of the Illinois and EWU games. Cal doesn't play good defense. UW creates turnovers. Should put up some points.

Like Roaddawg I'm more concerned about whether or not the defense is improved like I claim it is.
  • Options
    Cuogar_GoldCuogar_Gold Member Posts: 360
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    34-20 UW. Cal is so incredibly overrated right now, Wazzu's secondary is complete shit; Arizona's isn't much better. After seeing Cal in person, it's safe to say they are one of the smallest teams in the Pac 12. Fusky d-line will rape Goff.
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited October 2014
    52.5 o/u - I'll take the under.

I think the dawgs win rather easy, say 34-17?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,972
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    38-30 Warshington
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Whoever scores more points should win this one
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I like to go on the UW@Cal prediction thread and "WTF" any poast that predicts UW will win. I also like to not poast my own prediction. I know that me just clicking on "WTF" is really proving my point and sticking it to all those doogs. That's what I like to do.

#Blackie
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Whoever scores more points should win this one

Sounds like you are channeling your inner John Madden.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,782
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2014

If we can run the ball we will be fine. Cal's run D has been decent thus far but I think we can average 4ypc and some designed runs from Miles will help. Their pass D is a total dumpster fire and Kasen, Ross & Mickens should breakout. Stanford probably has a top 5 D and that accounts for 81% of Miles and the offense's struggles.

I think Goff is a good and their offense is definitely better. However, they haven't faced anything like our front 7. They'll move the ball but I don't see them putting up more than 30 if that much.

Shaq and Peters are playing in front of their home crowd, enough said on that. Shelton and Kikaha will heavily disrupt the momentum they've built on offense. I like the point you made about Coleman from the Stanford game. I don't think it's dooging to say that he will carry our offense enough to allow Miles to find Kasen more this game. I don't see all the hype with Cal, given their recent performances, tbh.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Kikaha will be the best player on the pitch, and will do everything in his power to win the match. Peters, Richardson, Thompson, and Massey average 210 on the defensive wings, and will be ready to rumble. I think the UW wins this rather easily on penalty kicks, say 5-3.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Kikaha will be the best player on the pitch, and will do everything in his power to win the match. Peters, Richardson, Thompson, and Massey average 210 on the defensive wings, and will be ready to rumble. I think the UW wins this rather easily on penalty kicks, say 5-3.

I don't know wtf you just said to me
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,298
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited October 2014

H_D said:

I like to go on the UW@Cal prediction thread and "WTF" any poast that predicts UW will win. I also like to not poast my own prediction. I know that me just clicking on "WTF" is really proving my point and sticking it to all those doogs. That's what I like to do.

#Blackie

This is why I hate 81% of my own fanbase. Bunch of butthurt faggots. I just laugh at last weekend's result. I know I was fluffing Leach's ugly ass during the summer, but if I had any kind of pull from donating my 20$ a year to the athletic department, I'd fire his fucking ass and go and hire the entire Eastern WA staff. They ain't no Wulff.
    Does $20 a year gets you premium seating at WSU? I guess inflation hasn't yet hit Pullman?
  • Options
    BlackieBlackie Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    H_D said:

#Blackie

Hey check our WTF-clicking-protocol-superiority-guy over here.

Cal will score at least 40. UDub won't.

HTH
  • Options
    edited October 2014

Blackie said:

H_D said:

#Blackie

HTH
    Shut the fuck up. Cal hung 60 on the Cuogs because in year 3 Leach can't put together a defense. You're part of the problem.
    I take it you disagree? To what problem are you referring?
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Blackie said:

Blackie said:

H_D said:

#Blackie

HTH
    Shut the fuck up. Cal hung 60 on the Cuogs because in year 3 Leach can't put together a defense. You're part of the problem.
    The problem of cooging it up for a coaching staff that has clearly failed. I'm sure you wanted to extend his ass because of that dreckfest apple cup in 2012. As soon as we as a alumni base stop giving a fuck what the doogs are doing and start getting the right staff in here, the sooner we can stop this dreckfest. A coaching staff like the guys at Eastern, who are largely unknown but can recruit the Northwest better than Leach or Seven could would turn this shitshow around. But no, let's go ahead and troll husky message boards and coog it up with dumbfucks from coogfarm. You realize the huskies are going to assrape us right? And I hope Leach gets a fucking pink slip when it happens. Fucking celebrity coaches blow.
  • Options

Blackie said:

Blackie said:

H_D said:

#Blackie

HTH
    The problem of cooging it up for a coaching staff that has clearly failed. I'm sure you wanted to extend his ass because of that dreckfest apple cup in 2012. As soon as we as a alumni base stop giving a fuck what the doogs are doing and start getting the right staff in here, the sooner we can stop this dreckfest. A coaching staff like the guys at Eastern, who are largely unknown but can recruit the Northwest better than Leach or Seven could would turn this shitshow around. But no, let's go ahead and troll husky message boards and coog it up with dumbfucks from coogfarm. You realize the huskies are going to assrape us right? And I hope Leach gets a fucking pink slip when it happens. Fucking celebrity coaches blow.
    Um, you've got me wrong. Nice pent up frustration rant. Next time try to deliver it to your target demographic though, chief.
  • Options
    Blackie said:

Blackie said:

Blackie said:

H_D said:

#Blackie

HTH
    Um, you've got me wrong. Nice pent up frustration rant. Next time try to deliver it to your target demographic though, chief.
    I'm not frustrated at all, and I will continue to laugh while Leach keeps fucking up and fans keep making excuses for him. Demographics mean fuckall on a message board, dipshit.