Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cal boared thinks Udub fans are arrogant

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,890
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

MisterEm said:

KenND said:

"threat has been detected", says my antivirus

fucking Leprechaun ebola
    If we're bashing arrogant Golden Domer fans, I am in!

Isn't "arrogant golden domer" redundant?
    Yes
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Post this on bearinsider.

Also, the first good areas next to Berkley are Walnut Creek or anything that far away from Oakland/Richmond/etc.
  • Options
    FrankBear21FrankBear21 Member Posts: 31
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Swaye said:

Also, the first good areas next to Berkley are Walnut Creek or anything that far away from Oakland/Richmond/etc.
    You ever been to Oakland or Berkeley hills? Where do you think all the easy bay athletes live?

There are some very nice places, but yes, there are some bad ones. That is in part what makes it so nice. Don't compare it to USC because that makes you seem ridiculous.

It's not 80%+ white like Seattle, but that is what makes it so great. You guys live in a shell up there.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

You ever been to Oakland or Berkeley hills? Where do you think all the easy bay athletes live?

There are some very nice places, but yes, there are some bad ones. That is in part what makes it so nice. Don't compare it to USC because that makes you seem ridiculous.

It's not 81%+ white like Seattle, but that is what makes it so great. You guys live in a shell up there.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

It's not 80%+ white like Seattle, but that is what makes it so great. You guys live in a shell up there.
    Is that where Hammer lived before he went broke? 2 LEGIT...2 LEGIT 2 QUIT
  • Options
    Founders Club
    The Kal fans I interacted with were annoying know-it-alls. One of their handles was something like "Holmoephobic" (get it?! It sounds like homophobic, but he was really afraid of a bad ex-coach!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!). The SEC fans were better and it wasn't even close (this is back before the SEC was shoved down our throats 24/7).

I actually created a FB account just to try to fuck with one several yrs. ago. This Doog used to suck him off at every opportunity too. Fucking idiot.

Cool story Bill.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    haie said:

Whatever, Cal is better academically, but they're both good schools. But the Cal student body is much pussier than UW's, which is an enormous accomplishment, and their football team has a defense to match it. Fuck Goff and the fucking BEAR raid. I hope Kikaha eats his fucking innards Timothy Treadwell style.

Awesomed for the Treadwell reference.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Whatever, Cal is better academically, but they're both good schools. But the Cal student body is much pussier than UW's, which is an enormous accomplishment, and their football team has a defense to match it. Fuck Goff and the fucking BEAR raid. I hope Kikaha eats his fucking innards Timothy Treadwell style.

Damn that's a good post. Well done on the Timothy Treadwell reference. Serious lol going on here.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

That is some dark shit, dude. The fact that some posters are rallying around you is even more disturbing. You have me contemplating if I even want to poast here anymore.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

That poor bastard. A friend of mine used to fly the bush up there and he got to fly Treadwell a few times... said he was a nice guy and really believed in what he was doing. The problem is that the brown bears don't need saving or protection. They are doing just fine and dandy and aren't threatened by anyone or anything in Alaska. The guy needed a cause and something to believe in, I suppose.