Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Marcedes Lewis to Mora: Please don't ever leave UCLA

13»

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Mad_Son said:

There is no need to look at the schedule and predict. Sark will win 7 games, doesn't matter who is on there.

BSU - L
    UIUC - M
    ISU - W
    UA - M
    SU - L
    UO - L
    ASU - M
    Cal - W
    CU - W
    UCLA -L
    OSU - L
    WSU - M

If we assume each maybe is a 50% chance (and wins and losses are of course guaranteed)
    then that is a 5-7 season there. Right back where we started. Remember progress is incremental and non-linear. Sometimes a little bit of regression is necessary... that is what makes 2013 so special. We are going backwards but it is still progress, or at least that is what I am hearing.

BSU- W
    Illinois- W
    ISU- W
    UA- W
    Stanford- Plunger rape loss
    Oregon- Plunger rape loss
    ASU- Loss
    Cal- Win
    Colorado- Win
    UCLA- Plunger rape loss
    Oregon State- Close loss
    WSU- W

We'll win 7 games once again.
    Basically how I see it as well. Maybe we win one of the conference road games and blow a game to Arizona or Boise State, but 7-5 seems accurate to me. The worst part is, when we beat San Jose State on the Poinsetta Bowl, some will call it progress.

In that scenario I think should just be happy to be 4-2. Honestly, before the season did you expect to beat Stanford and Oregon? Didn't think so.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

Mad_Son said:

There is no need to look at the schedule and predict. Sark will win 7 games, doesn't matter who is on there.

BSU - L
    UIUC - M
    ISU - W
    UA - M
    SU - L
    UO - L
    ASU - M
    Cal - W
    CU - W
    UCLA -L
    OSU - L
    WSU - M

If we assume each maybe is a 50% chance (and wins and losses are of course guaranteed)
    then that is a 5-7 season there. Right back where we started. Remember progress is incremental and non-linear. Sometimes a little bit of regression is necessary... that is what makes 2013 so special. We are going backwards but it is still progress, or at least that is what I am hearing.

BSU- W
    Illinois- W
    ISU- W
    UA- W
    ASU- Loss
    Cal- Win
    Colorado- Win
    UCLA- Plunger rape loss
    Oregon State- Close loss
    WSU- W

Basically how I see it as well. Maybe we win one of the conference road games and blow a game to Arizona or Boise State, but 7-5 seems accurate to me. The worst part is, when we beat San Jose State on the Poinsetta Bowl, some will call it progress.

In that scenario I think should just be happy to be 4-2. Honestly, before the season did you expect to beat Stanford and Oregon? Didn't think so.
    Fans seem to forget we did go 0-12 just recently. Plus we have no 5th year seniors since Sark took over recruiting in late January. Again not his fault as the FREE PUB! he gained in that Rose Bowl did help us down the road.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

Mad_Son said:

BSU - L
    UIUC - M
    ISU - W
    UA - M
    SU - L
    UO - L
    ASU - M
    Cal - W
    CU - W
    UCLA -L
    OSU - L
    WSU - M

BSU- W
    Illinois- W
    ISU- W
    UA- W
    ASU- Loss
    Cal- Win
    Colorado- Win
    UCLA- Plunger rape loss
    Oregon State- Close loss
    WSU- W

Fans seem to forget we did go 0-12 just recently. Plus we have no 5th year seniors since Sark took over recruiting in late January. Again not his fault as the FREE PUB! he gained in that Rose Bowl did help us down the road.
    They also seem to forget we just hired the greatest recruiter in the history of recruiting in Tosh. This is Tosh's 2nd recruiting class so his players are still young. We need to wait another couple years until we have all of HIS guys in here.

tl;dr: 2017 will be special.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

The only man that can take the same team and go 7-6 in the PAC-12, SEC, and the Big Sky
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,169

Mad_Son said:

BSU - L
    UIUC - M
    ISU - W
    UA - M
    SU - L
    UO - L
    ASU - M
    Cal - W
    CU - W
    UCLA -L
    OSU - L
    WSU - M

BSU- W
    Illinois- W
    ISU- W
    UA- W
    ASU- Loss
    Cal- Win
    Colorado- Win
    UCLA- Plunger rape loss
    Oregon State- Close loss
    WSU- W

EXPECT TO WIN!
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,169

The only man that can take the same team and go 7-6 in the PAC-12, SEC, and the Big Sky
    So I guess if we're lucky we may lose him to the Jaguars or Chiefs!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,474 Founders Club
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    This is cute lil timcapsule
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

You know some people get timeouts for bumping old threads. :wink:
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,474 Founders Club

You know some people get timeouts for bumping 35 old threads in the span of an hour. :wink:
    Fixed that for you