Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Marcedes Lewis to Mora: Please don't ever leave UCLA

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,474 Founders Club

When Sark goes 7-6 this year, we better throw 3 to 4 million at Mora. I don't give a shit what his record is this year. For all the bullshit doogs say about how Sark "gets it", Mora actually "gets it." If any lurking dawgman cuntwaffle needs proof, look at his OL class from last year.

if Mora goes 2-10 and winless in the conference, I for one don't want Woodward throwing $4 a year million at him. ;) <<<< faggoty wink
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

Swaye said:

I find myself wondering if Mora would even bother with Pool Boy.

I remember when I was in Woodward's office interviewing him for Bow Down to Willingham. I asked about him meeting with Mora, and he cut me off and said he never had a meeting with Mora. But I knew from my other sources that he had been offered the UW job in Nov 2008. So I did a double take and started to zero in on that and said something like "But I know for a fact that..." , and Woodward smirked and said, "I said I never met with him..."

He went on to say he wasn't going to go into details but needless to say Mora was a former Husky and as such his opinion was highly valued as they pursued a new coach.

I thought, "Wow, just wow."
    The plot thickens.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

When Sark goes 7-6 this year, we better throw 3 to 4 million at Mora. I don't give a shit what his record is this year. For all the bullshit doogs say about how Sark "gets it", Mora actually "gets it." If any lurking dawgman cuntwaffle needs proof, look at his OL class from last year.

Hi there.

Pretty sure he has a CONTRACT.

HTH.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,640 Founders Club
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    edited July 2013

Cal fans would love him to stay as well im guessing

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,551 Founders Club

if Mora goes 2-10 and winless in the conference, I for one don't want Woodward throwing $4 a year million at him. ;) <<<< faggoty wink </p>
    you forgot about the meltdown
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    I just want Mora to succeed so Kim can be wrong(again).
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    UCLA has a brutal schedule this year playing @ Nebraska, @ UO, @ Stanford and @USC plus Oregon, ASU, Arizona and UW at home. Their defense wasn't that great and their offense lost their two best skill guys. I think its a good team headed in the right direction but this year could take a step back. I wouldnt be surprised if they went 7-5.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,474 Founders Club

UCLA has a brutal schedule this year playing @ Nebraska, @ UO, @ Stanford and @USC plus Oregon, ASU, Arizona and UW at home. Their defense wasn't that great and their offense lost their two best skill guys. I think its a good team headed in the right direction but this year could take a step back. I wouldnt be surprised if they went 7-5.

You included Washington in that?

I kind of hope UCLA goes 7-5 to see Kim and all the doogs go "See told you so!" about Mora nevermind Sark won 7 games 3 years in a row and by then it will be four years in a row.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

UCLA is probably the easiest of the 4 conference road games. They have the weakest home field advantage and have had trouble blowing out people at home. Its also late in the season. If they already have 3-4 losses by then they won't have as much to play for.

UCLA is probably the easiest of the 4 conference road games. They have the weakest home field advantage and have had trouble blowing out people at home. Its also late in the season. If they already have 3-4 losses by then they won't have as much to play for.

huh?
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,169

Its also late in the season. If they only have 0-2 losses by then they will have a lot to play for.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I think Oregon State will probably be an easier game than UCLA. Oregon State lost Wheaton at WR, and he was their best player on offense. They also lost Poyer at CB and he was first team Pac 12.

Hundley is the type of QB we always get destroyed by. He's mobile and accurate. When you combine that with a sub par pass rush and a road game (we will suck on the road again this year), I can't us winning that one.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    There is no need to look at the schedule and predict. Sark will win 7 games, doesn't matter who is on there.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,169

There is no need to look at the schedule and predict. Sark will win 7 games, doesn't matter who is on there.

BSU - L
    UIUC - M
    ISU - W
    UA - M
    SU - L
    UO - L
    ASU - M
    Cal - W
    CU - W
    UCLA -L
    OSU - L
    WSU - M

If we assume each maybe is a 50% chance (and wins and losses are of course guaranteed)
    then that is a 5-7 season there. Right back where we started. Remember progress is incremental and non-linear. Sometimes a little bit of regression is necessary... that is what makes 2013 so special. We are going backwards but it is still progress, or at least that is what I am hearing.

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Mad_Son said:

BSU - L
    UIUC - M
    ISU - W
    UA - M
    SU - L
    UO - L
    ASU - M
    Cal - W
    CU - W
    UCLA -L
    OSU - L
    WSU - M

If we assume each maybe is a 50% chance (and wins and losses are of course guaranteed)
    then that is a 5-7 season there. Right back where we started. Remember progress is incremental and non-linear. Sometimes a little bit of regression is necessary... that is what makes 2013 so special. We are going backwards but it is still progress, or at least that is what I am hearing.

7-6
    Mad_Son said:

BSU - L
    UIUC - M
    ISU - W
    UA - M
    SU - L
    UO - L
    ASU - M
    Cal - W
    CU - W
    UCLA -L
    OSU - L
    WSU - M

BSU- W
    Illinois- W
    ISU- W
    UA- W
    Stanford- Plunger rape loss
    Oregon- Plunger rape loss
    ASU- Loss
    Cal- Win
    Colorado- Win
    UCLA- Plunger rape loss
    Oregon State- Close loss
    WSU- W

We'll win 7 games once again.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Mad_Son said:

BSU - L
    UIUC - M
    ISU - W
    UA - M
    SU - L
    UO - L
    ASU - M
    Cal - W
    CU - W
    UCLA -L
    OSU - L
    WSU - M

BSU- W
    Illinois- W
    ISU- W
    UA- W
    Stanford- Plunger rape loss
    Oregon- Plunger rape loss
    ASU- Loss
    Cal- Win
    Colorado- Win
    UCLA- Plunger rape loss
    Oregon State- Close loss
    WSU- W

We'll win 7 games once again.
    Basically how I see it as well. Maybe we win one of the conference road games and blow a game to Arizona or Boise State, but 7-5 seems accurate to me. The worst part is, when we beat San Jose State on the Poinsetta Bowl, some will call it progress.