Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ANGRY longtime usc ticket holder

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
Standard Supporter
edited October 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board

DBC4USC

To my Trojan Family,. I have been a SEASON TICKET HOLDER since 1978-79. Have gone to ALL home games since, as well as all USC fucla games at the Rose Bowl, excluding two during the eight great run for those clowns. Attending last nights game was not only a flashback of a Larry Smith debacle, when we were up 12-0 with 2 minutes to go, only to lose 14-12, but a tipping point for fans, students and Alumni.

Sark has lost this fan base.....period. And when the fan base goes, so goes support. The money pipeline is a helluva lot larger than keeping this coaching staff. Those of us that have supported USC, through thick and thin, are more important to our GREAT University , than eating some contract to clean house and fix this disastrous problem that we are witnessing before our eyes.

Last night was not only unacceptable, it was embarrassing, and inexcusable. There are so many season ticket holders that are DONE with this coach, and his staff, especially the DC Wilcox, who should be gone NOW.

College football is huge now. Billions! The fact that there were roughly 60,000 attending last night, (nice showing), and USC at home, lost again, to a mediocre ASC squad with many more losses coming, like the boat racing loss coming in 7 days to UA will validate why I have chosen to finally join in and post my FIRST in a series as this season plays out.

Sark and company have lost this fan base. Once this happens, there is NO TURNING BACK.

909trojan
Sark comments when hired to USC

We will not shy away from expectations"

"We are here to win championships"

"We are not rebuilding. 'Rebuilding' is not a word around here."

"I think we have a championship roster right now."

Link: Scam artists

Comments