Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This was probably my last post ever at eDuck

13»

Comments

• Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

AZDuck said:

you are officially a creepy mother fucker

We all are, you fucking lunatic. Neither of us were trolling for "SugarBabies" or asking people to rate our bodies on the internet, though.

That's not only creepy, but it's hilariously insecure, and absolutely pathetic. What happened to Mosster47? Where did he go, after he blatantly got caught lying about me creating those accounts for him, when it turns out the date of the accounts went back as far as 2004. He begged Derek Johnson to delete that thread, I got a message from Derek Johnson about it, and yet Mosster47 is still in hiding.
    You officially flipped out here, wow.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Why do I keep seeing PDXDuckFan in this thread instead of [Deleted_User]?
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Who says I'm in hiding? I have a life outside of message boards.

Yes, I have an account on sugar daddy, but it certainly isn't that one. I was a freshman in college in 2004 living off of the GI Bill and nothing else in 2004, so I definitely wasn't in a position to try some stuff like that.

My group of buddies from overseas created hotornot accounts for each other when we were deployed back in the early 2000's as a joke with each other.

The fact that you look into grown men on the internet is creepy as fuck. This is where all of us are drawing our view. The bulk of us on here are successful adult males who don't like losing, which is why we kick ass at life. We separate ourselves from losers like PDXatbat because you're, well, losers.

No one cares about your twitter account, your Facebook , or anything else. We just simply want you to die in a fire. It's not much to ask.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    MisterEm said:

AZDuck said:

you are officially a creepy mother fucker

We all are, you fucking lunatic. Neither of us were trolling for "SugarBabies" or asking people to rate our bodies on the internet, though.

That's not only creepy, but it's hilariously insecure, and absolutely pathetic. What happened to Mosster47? Where did he go, after he blatantly got caught lying about me creating those accounts for him, when it turns out the date of the accounts went back as far as 2004. He begged Derek Johnson to delete that thread, I got a message from Derek Johnson about it, and yet Mosster47 is still in hiding.
    When was this?
    A few days ago. Mosster47 got lippy with me, so I posted his photos from "rate my body." He even confirmed one photo was of him at the 2007 Duck/UW game in Seattle.

You still don't will never get it.

• Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

AZDuck said:

Your time is clearly beyond value

I'm really hoping that you don't take things as seriously here as do Mosster47 and HuskyJW. This is entertainment for me during my slow season at work. It amuses me to out idiots like Mosster47, especially when they put so much time into being internet buddies with random dudes, while they are also fishing for unrealistic poon on the internet and deny it when busted.
    Burgers have a fast season?

• Options
    PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    edited October 2014
    Mosster47 said:

Who says I'm in hiding? I have a life outside of message boards.

Yes, I have an account on sugar daddy, but it certainly isn't that one. I was a freshman in college in 2004 living off of the GI Bill and nothing else in 2004, so I definitely wasn't in a position to try some stuff like that.

My group of buddies from overseas created hotornot accounts for each other when we were deployed back in the early 2000's as a joke with each other.

The fact that you look into grown men on the internet is creepy as fuck. This is where all of us are drawing our view. The bulk of us on here are successful adult males who don't like losing, which is why we kick ass at life. We separate ourselves from losers like PDXatbat because you're, well, losers.

No one cares about your twitter account, your Facebook , or anything else. We just simply want you to die in a fire. It's not much to ask.

That's an amazing story. I'm into Bug Eyes. He's feisty!
  • Options
    PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    mobey said:

AZDuck said:

Your time is clearly beyond value

I'm really hoping that you don't take things as seriously here as do Mosster47 and HuskyJW. This is entertainment for me during my slow season at work. It amuses me to out idiots like Mosster47, especially when they put so much time into being internet buddies with random dudes, while they are also fishing for unrealistic poon on the internet and deny it when busted.
    Burgers have a fast season?

I got FLAMBEAU'D!