Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This was probably my last post ever at eDuck

Comments

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

I told the guy on the phone to delete my account and they didn't. My pay shit better be done though.

Why? You have disposable income! Hell, you even wanted to pay for laxduck, which is just plain pathetic.

Correct, but you still don't pay for things that aren't worth it. eDuck is no longer worth anything. You are the most active poster there now, that sums that up.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Just call him Stalin and you'll be banned in 10 minutes.

AZDuck is too invested into eDuck to actually take action and have himself banned.

In other words, he's too much of a pussy to post that to the mod at eDuck, so he'll continue to whine here. I look forward to sharing his next "last" post there with the 12 people on this board.

You appear to be very much invested in this board.
    He's trying harder to get himself banned here than AZDuck is there.
  • Options
    PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1

You appear to be very much invested in this board.

I don't pay for it when I post with people I consider idiots.

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Your time is clearly beyond value
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    AZDuck said:

I'm really hoping that you don't take things as seriously here as do Mosster47 and HuskyJW. This is entertainment for me during my slow season at work. It amuses me to out idiots like Mosster47, especially when they put so much time into being internet buddies with random dudes, while they are also fishing for unrealistic poon on the internet and deny it when busted.
  • Options
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

AZDuck said:

I'm really hoping that you don't take things as seriously here as do Mosster47 and HuskyJW. This is entertainment for me during my slow season at work. It amuses me to out idiots like Mosster47, especially when they put so much time into being internet buddies with random dudes, while they are also fishing for unrealistic poon on the internet and deny it when busted.
    Please, this is right out of mesage board butthurt behavior 101.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,197
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

AZDuck said:

I'm sorry you get mad when I make fun of you for getting beat up by a blue hair in front of kids.

I'll stop.

T's and P's
  • Options

AZDuck said:

Please, this is right out of mesage board butthurt behavior 101.
    Butthurt was Mosster47 begging the mods to take down his pervy links/pics that are readily available on the internet.

Dude has some Bug Eyes. I'm convinced he has a thyroid condition.

• Options
    you are officially a creepy mother fucker
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    AZDuck said:

We all are, you fucking lunatic. Neither of us were trolling for "SugarBabies" or asking people to rate our bodies on the internet, though.

That's not only creepy, but it's hilariously insecure, and absolutely pathetic. What happened to Mosster47? Where did he go, after he blatantly got caught lying about me creating those accounts for him, when it turns out the date of the accounts went back as far as 2004. He begged Derek Johnson to delete that thread, I got a message from Derek Johnson about it, and yet Mosster47 is still in hiding.
  • Options
    your debut on this site was by creeping me... hence you are officially a creepy motherfucker
  • Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

Pretty sure Marty will be whipping out the banhammer and I don't give a fuck anymore

You'll be back.

AZDuck_Needs_Mora_Time
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    AZDuck said:

I cancelled my subscription in November 2013, yet I'm still a subscriber for the time being, you fucktard

Post your user and password.

We'll do you proud.

• Options
    That would be an epic flameout, but no....
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

AZDuck said:

We all are, you fucking lunatic. Neither of us were trolling for "SugarBabies" or asking people to rate our bodies on the internet, though.

That's not only creepy, but it's hilariously insecure, and absolutely pathetic. What happened to Mosster47? Where did he go, after he blatantly got caught lying about me creating those accounts for him, when it turns out the date of the accounts went back as far as 2004. He begged Derek Johnson to delete that thread, I got a message from Derek Johnson about it, and yet Mosster47 is still in hiding.
    When was this?
  • Options

AZDuck said:

When was this?
    A few days ago. Mosster47 got lippy with me, so I posted his photos from "rate my body." He even confirmed one photo was of him at the 2007 Duck/UW game in Seattle.

imageimage

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2014

AZDuck said:

When was this?
    A few days ago. Mosster47 got lippy with me, so I posted his photos from "rate my body." He even confirmed one photo was of him at the 2007 Duck/UW game in Seattle.

You still don't get it.