Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It's Simple

Stop making excuses and demand wins.

If Petersen is the coach we expect, he will prove it. Soon.

Until then, stop sucking his dick like a bunch of fucking doogs.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Pressing

This entire bored.

100% agree.

Pressing

This entire bored.

100% agree.
    Just you

There is no way you can read this boared and come to that conclusion

Pressing

This entire bored.

100% agree.
    Just you

I just did.

All the same old excuses are getting rolled out.

Pressing

This entire bored.

100% agree.
    Just you

I just did.

All the same old excuses are getting rolled out.

Right

5 games in = 5 years

Don't be stupid. Leave that to Damone
    That's 5 games more than I gave Sark.

And they're still the same excuses.

HTH
  • Disciple_2_HoleDisciple_2_Hole Member Posts: 122
    edited September 2014
    Freemont you got a shout out on the podcast but if you keep pressing you will have doog on the week locked up by the end of the day. HTH

Freemont you got a shout out on the podcast but if you keep pressing you will have doog on the week locked up by the end of the day. HTH

I didn't listen. What time?

People are having rational discussions based on extremely limited data - one game. To make posts like this calling them doogs for thinking Petersen can make it work here is Kim Fucking Stupid

Hope this helps your major pressing issue, Freemont

I never said he couldn't make it work here.

I said the doog excuses can DIAFF.
  • Disciple_2_HoleDisciple_2_Hole Member Posts: 122

I didn't listen. What time?
    PM Chest he has you dialed in it seems. Maybe after 50 minutes or so.

People are having rational discussions based on extremely limited data - one game. To make posts like this calling them doogs for thinking Petersen can make it work here is Kim Fucking Stupid

Hope this helps your major pressing issue, Freemont

I never said he couldn't make it work here.

I said the doog excuses can DIAFF.
    They aren't doog excuses. Stop trying to run the bored. You suck at it
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

18 games... maybe 19 since year one is a 13 game season... Well, maybe 20 counting a bowl (assumed).

That said... saying shit like "Stanford has the top ranked defense in college football" as a excuse for Miles looking like shit most of the year is dooging it up to the nth degree..

Also hanging on to this 10 win including the bowl nonsense when we ripped Sarks ass for his conference record is doogish.

Now I'm reading that Cal is making certain fucktards nervous.

Christ..

A few months ago we heard how Sark left all this talent, Petersen is than man, he will win big right away, sweatpants boners.... Now it's all about how HNMT and Stanford has the 1985 Bears defense.

I'm with Damoan to a degree. Miles looked horrible because he is at this point. Stanford helped that along. No way around it, Washington has the worst offense in the Pac-12 right now.

I posted TSIO Saturday night, partly sarkastically but also because starting 0-1 means that we're most likely out of the division & league title running, one game in. Same shit that was so maddening with Sark.

And yet I'm still very doogishly hopeful for the future. We just don't know how far out that horizon is yet.

18 games... maybe 19 since year one is a 13 game season... Well, maybe 20 counting a bowl (assumed).

That said... saying shit like "Stanford has the top ranked defense in college football" as a excuse for Miles looking like shit most of the year is dooging it up to the nth degree..

Also hanging on to this 10 win including the bowl nonsense when we ripped Sarks ass for his conference record is doogish.

Now I'm reading that Cal is making certain fucktards nervous.

Christ..

A few months ago we heard how Sark left all this talent, Petersen is than man, he will win big right away, sweatpants boners.... Now it's all about how HNMT and Stanford has the 1985 Bears defense.

I'm with Damoan to a degree. Miles looked horrible because he is at this point. Stanford helped that along. No way around it, Washington has the worst offense in the Pac-12 right now.

I posted TSIO Saturday night, partly sarkastically but also because starting 0-1 means that we're most likely out of the division & league title running, one game in. Same shit that was so maddening with Sark.

And yet I'm still very doogishly hopeful for the future. We just don't know how far out that horizon is yet.
    Only if you think Stanford is going unbeaten the rest of the way. UW still holds the rest of the division in their own hands.

If you don't think UW will get any better then you don't think Petermen can coach

Its a doog excuse when it is used several years into a coaches time of employment. If Petermen were unknown like Sark or a known fucktard like Ty you might have a point. But you don't.

Reasons only become excuses when they aren't a reason anymore. To just post win or get out for the next two years would be pretty fucking boring, like most Freemont posts

Stanford lost to Sark.

How could we POSSIBLY beat them?

CHRIST.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited September 2014

Its a doog excuse when it is used several years into a coaches time of employment. If Petermen were unknown like Sark or a known fucktard like Ty you might have a point. But you don't.

Reasons only become excuses when they aren't a reason anymore. To just post win or get out for the next two years would be pretty fucking boring, like most Freemont posts

In this thread there is a disconnect between what the expectation for this season is (and was) vs. Petersen longer term. I don't think anyone has let their Petersen Sweatpants boner go soft, but many have started to say stupid doogish shit about the teams performance this season. I know it's an unpopular take on things, but I have watched five games, not one. I see that patterns have developed, much like it golf, if you will.

HoustonHusky posted yesterday that Washington and Coleman are better now than Polk was in 2009. That's the kind of horseshit that needs to stop.