Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Stanford

haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,649 Swaye's Wigwam
That was the best team in the conference...we're not. Surprised?

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,693 Swaye's Wigwam
    That was the best team in the conference.
    http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?id=400548260

guess again dipshit
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,649 Swaye's Wigwam
    Who gives a fuck that they lost to SC? Shaw's not the best coach in the conference but he has the lines to shitstomp anybody. SC has the talent to match that, they just don't except in games that matter to them.

1. Stanford
    2. Oregon (They'll beat ucla)
    3. UCLA
    4-12 relegated to MWC
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    haie said:

Who gives a fuck that they lost to SC? Shaw's not the best coach in the conference but he has the lines to shitstomp anybody. SC has the talent to match that, they just don't except in games that matter to them.

1. Stanford
    3. UCLA
    4-12 relegated to MWC

Auburndoog's rankings >>>>>>>>>>>>> haieFS's rankings
  • Disciple_2_HoleDisciple_2_Hole Member Posts: 122
    haie said:

1. Stanford
    3. UCLA
    4-12 relegated to MWC

You're pressing a bit this early in the season but I sure as hell hope Stanford beats Oregon because I would prefer to see Stanford playing UCLA in the Pac title game, their tb by committee will be their weak spot. However, Oregon has the best QB in the conference. LIPO, I am still hoping for 10-3.
    Yeah, I probably sound like Kim saying, "Well that was the best team in the conference, let's all blow each other." And our offense won't look much better against the average teams in the pac. I was really impressed with size+speed+fundamentals of Stanford's D. You can shut down whoever the fuck you want with a D like that.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,803 Founders Club
    haie said:

Yeah, I probably sound like Kim saying, "Well that was the best team in the conference, let's all blow each other." And our offense won't look much better against the average teams in the pac. I was really impressed with size+speed+fundamentals of Stanford's D. You can shut down whoever the fuck you want Cyler Miles with an inept OL with a D like that.

Stanford will lose to Oregon and UCLA.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

haie said:

Yeah, I probably sound like Kim saying, "Well that was the best team in the conference, let's all blow each other." And our offense won't look much better against the average teams in the pac. I was really impressed with size+speed+fundamentals of Stanford's D. You can shut down whoever the fuck you want Cyler Miles with an inept OL with a D like that.

They'll beat one of those teams, creating a massive Auburndawg clusterfuck tie for 1st.

haie said:

They'll beat one of those teams, creating a massive Auburndawg clusterfuck tie for 1st.
    Disagree...
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,954 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Disagree...
    Why do you hate Oregon's annual loss to Stanford tradition?

haie said:

Disagree...
    It's not going to happen this year.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,954 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Disagree...
    Shift+Command+4

haie said:

Disagree...
    Shift+Command+4
    Yeah, that's right. Make sure you have all the screenshots you need. *$75K winky smiley face*
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    haie said:

Is that a fucking joke? Stanford impresses you?

They didn't impress Seven.

next

haie said:

Yeah, I probably sound like Kim saying, "Well that was the best team in the conference, let's all blow each other." And our offense won't look much better against the average teams in the pac. I was really impressed with size+speed+fundamentals of Stanford's D. You can shut down whoever the fuck you want Cyler Miles with 11 10 Average Joe's off the street.

edited September 2014
    CaptainPJ said:

haie said:

Is that a fucking joke? Stanford impresses you?

They didn't impress Seven.

next
    Yeah, because Stanford never drops an easy game, and they never win the pac in spite of it. Go do a beer bong full of bleach.

And Sark was too busy jumping up and down like a fucking idiot to realize he was actually dominated and was gifted a win.

HTH
    They almost dropped one yesterday fucktard - that's the point
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    CaptainPJ said:

Dooging.
    CaptainPJ said:

Apparently your dumbass didn't watch UW rack up 2 yards of offense and only score when the refs kept moving the chains.
    haie said:

CaptainPJ said:

Apparently your dumbass didn't watch UW rack up 2 yards of offense and only score when the refs kept moving the chains.
    UW's offense is nothing to write home about. You shouldn't judge how good Stanford's defense is based on their performance against Miles & the OL. The Stanford D is going to be challenged a lot more by a few other Pac-12 offenses.