Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL Hardcore Husky Pac-12 Power Rankings

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Can't wait for Mariotta's inevitable injury.

So much playoff and Heisman hype at the moment.

The script is playing out to perfection

LEAVE faggot. No one likes you anyway. If you need injuries on another team to help you win and make you feel good about yourself, you're a loser.
    We know Oregon > Washington.

We also know how this season plays out for Oregon:

Maybe. But not before Oregon rapes Washington for the 11th straight time.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

LEAVE faggot. No one likes you anyway. If you need injuries on another team to help you win and make you feel good about yourself, you're a loser.

BWNEM
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Agreed. It happens the following week against Cal.

Our season is over, yours isn't yet.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Arizona at 3? What are you smoking?

There are three undefeated teams left. I couldn't justify USC or Stanford in that spot.
    Who cares who's undefeated or not? These are power rankings I thought not standings
    Arizona has shown me less shittiness so far this year than USC and Stanford have.

How's that?
    Indeed. It's not shitty at all to have to win a game against Cal with a hail mary prayer as the clock runs out.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    OBK lacks self awareness.

That is all.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club
    My dad can beat up your dad!

Oh wait. My two dads can beat up your two dads (hardy har har).

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

There are three undefeated teams left. I couldn't justify USC or Stanford in that spot.
    Who cares who's undefeated or not? These are power rankings I thought not standings
    Arizona has shown me less shittiness so far this year than USC and Stanford have.

How's that?
    Indeed. It's not shitty at all to have to win a game against Cal with a hail mary prayer as the clock runs out.
    It's better than losing to BC or to USC at home.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

How's that?
    Bad hips
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Oregon>UCLA>Stanford>USC>ASU>UW>Cal>UA>OSU>Utah>Col

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club

NOTE: These rankings assume Oregon State craps the bed in the second half. If they come back to win, swap them with USC.

1. UCLA (much better quality of opponents + 3 road wins)
    2. Oregon

-------------fucking dreckfest-------------

3. Arizona
    4. USC
    5. Stanford
    6. Cal
    7. ASU
    8. OSU

-------------SEC East quality fucking dreckfest-------------

9. WSU
    10. Utah
    11. UW
    12. Colorado

Never thought I'd see a list by boobs with Cal above UW
    Baseman said:

WTF because there's a whole lot of WTF in that list.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,474 Swaye's Wigwam

Baseman said:

WTF because there's a whole lot of WTF in that list.
    Cal>UA?

WJW
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,132
    Drunk fucking posting rules. That was supposed to be a vote down. Talk about FS.

Holey Fuque.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club
    I'd switch SUC and AZ (got lucky to beat Kal, had problems with Texas SA).

I'd switch SUC and AZ (got lucky to beat Kal, had problems with Texas SA).

It's a fair point, but USC lost to BC.

REAL losses are worse than moral losses.
  • Disciple_2_HoleDisciple_2_Hole Member Posts: 122
    How did Splooge get a timeout for wanting to destroy OBK at the nearest 7/11?

This thread delivers and just proves that Washingten is still where Oregon wants to be. Zero fans like OBK being so obsessed with beating his chest is funny while still having a chip on his shoulder.

Is it possible OBK is JudeFS? Probably not since Jude is married and has a kid. Anyway thanks for chiming in @oregonblitzkrieg‌. I gave you an awesome for calling race gramps, lol!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

This thread delivers and just proves that Washingten is still where Oregon wants to be. Zero fans like OBK being so obsessed with beating his chest is funny while still having a chip on his shoulder.

Is it possible OBK is JudeFS? Probably not since Jude is married and has a kid. Anyway thanks for chiming in @oregonblitzkrieg‌. I gave you an awesome for calling race gramps, lol!

OBK's major quookness doesn't prove anything about WASHINGTON dammit, or about Oregon for that matter. Just about OBK.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    dnc said:

OBK's major quookness doesn't prove anything about WASHINGTON dammit, or about Oregon for that matter. Just about OBK.
    And I'm told I'm the worst kind of Duck fan
    edited September 2014

Plenty of Quooks still have inferiority complexes but Oregon doesn't want to be a fringe top 25 Hungry Bowel champ. Splooge.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

Plenty of Quooks still have inferiority complexes but Oregon doesn't want to be a fringe top 25 Hungry Bowel champ. Splooge.
    Even the worst of the worst Quooks don't really give a fuck about Washington. They just want to be part of the 'natty' club and can't believe that a school that has sucked cock for 20 years managed to get (1/2 of one lol!).