Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL Hardcore Husky Pac-12 Power Rankings

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited September 2014

NOTE: These rankings assume Oregon State craps the bed in the second half. If they come back to win, swap them with USC.

1. UCLA (much better quality of opponents + 3 road wins)
    2. Oregon

Much better quality opponents? Fuck you doog. GTFO. They nearly shit the bed against their crappy ass OOC opponents. The ASU game was the only game that was good for them so far. What was Oregon doing? Playing and beating a stacked top 10 team in Michigan State.
    Good job Beauty, Boobie.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited September 2014

Stanford and UCLA Oregon go head to head. Stanford shuts them down and wins, while making Hundley Mariota look like the chump that he actually is.

FTFY. Based on previous years, I am contractually obligated to say: Lather. Rinse. Repeat.
    Just because you can't get it done in your own stadium against the Trees doesn't mean the Ducks are going to serve up the same platter of dreck that you did when they come to Autzen and watch Oregon plunge a win stake with their name on it into the Zen garden dirt.

• allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

I wasn't expecting @oregonblitzkrieg‌ to get so butthurt over one anonymous asshole's subjective opinion about this fucking dreckfest of a conference...

I'm surprised that you're surprised.

Stanford and UCLA Oregon go head to head. Stanford shuts them down and wins, while making Hundley Mariota look like the chump that he actually is.

FTFY. Based on previous years, I am contractually obligated to say: Lather. Rinse. Repeat.
    Just because you can't get it done in your own stadium against the Trees doesn't mean the Ducks are going to serve up the same platter of dreck that you did when they come to Autzen and watch Oregon plunge a win stake with their name on it into the Zen garden dirt.

I already know we are getting smoked, but it sure would be fun watching you lose your shit if UW pulled the upset.
    I guess you missed my earlier posts. I was hoping UW would win. I was impressed by the defense, but I felt queasy and almost puked having to watch UW's offense.
    edited September 2014
    I like how you highlighted Maldonado's name. The fucking piece of dreck cost us a title appearance, maybe two, with his duffed kicks.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

I already know we are getting smoked, but it sure would be fun watching you lose your shit if UW pulled the upset.
    I guess you missed my earlier posts. I was hoping UW would win. I was impressed by the defense, but I felt queasy and almost puked having to watch UW's offense.
    I'm really bummed I missed that post.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

I like how you highlighted Maldonado's name. The fucking piece of dreck cost us a title appearance, maybe two, with his duffed kicks.

I never bash the kids.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,895 Swaye's Wigwam

Oregon has a zen garden at Autzen?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    Beat Washington Nothing Else Matters
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited September 2014

Dream scenario: Myles Jack breaks Mariota's leg the week before we play Oregon. The UW comes in and wins an ugly game at Autzen. All the Quooks cry about how it would have been different if Mariota was healthy and that they would have won the title natty if he never got injured.

Quook'd that for you.

Also, you left out the best reslut of your dream scenario: Slingblade Extension.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    It's called a living roof.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650

Unlike in Corvallis, they get the order right in Eugene.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Dream scenario: Myles Jack Zumwalt breaks Mariota's leg the week before we play Oregon. The UW comes in and wins an ugly game at Autzen. All the Quooks cry about how it would have been different if Mariota was healthy and that they would have won the title if he never got injured.

Unfortunately, Oregon's season ends on October 24th when the shitty grass in Santa Clara rips up Mariota.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,895 Swaye's Wigwam
    I hope UW beats Oregon this year so I can plunge a win stake into Phil Knight's ass.