Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL Hardcore Husky Pac-12 Power Rankings

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

I hope UW beats Oregon this year so I can plunge a win stake into Phil Knight's ass.

You sound bitter.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

I hope UW beats Oregon this year so I can plunge a win stake into Phil Knight's ass.

It's not going to happen, but the 20th anniversary full circle win proving Helfrich is Lambright would be awesome.

BO, NEM.
    #AnyGivenSaturday
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

It's not going to happen, but the 20th anniversary full circle win proving Helfrich is Lambright would be awesome.

BO, NEM.
    N, MTEB

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

BO, NEM.
    #AnyGivenSaturday
    Might get them in the classic letdown/lookahead trap game scenario.

I'd understand the Ducks looking past UW to the Pac-12 North championship game in Santa Clara the following week.

BO, NEM.
    #AnyGivenSaturday

I'd understand the Ducks looking past UW to the Pac-12 North championship game in Santa Clara the following week.
    Not going to happen. The Ducks won't look past anyone, including Colorado.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

BO, NEM.
    #AnyGivenSaturday

Your sudden faith in Slingblade is noted
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

BO, NEM.
    #AnyGivenSaturday

Christ.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

BO, NEM.
    #AnyGivenSaturday

Chip is gone now and so is win the day
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited September 2014

BO, NEM.
    #AnyGivenSaturday

Disagree.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited September 2014

BO, NEM.
    #AnyGivenSaturday

You actually believe Oregon can beat the #1 team in the official Hardcore Husky Pac 12 Power Rankings? UCLA is #1 for a reason.
    edited September 2014

BO, NEM.
    #AnyGivenSaturday

You actually believe Oregon can beat the #1 team in the official Hardcore Husky Pac 12 Power Rankings? UCLA is #1 for a reason.
    Yeah....What reason is that? They blew out a shitty ASU team and barely won their OOC games, while Oregon clownstomped MSU.

BO, NEM.
    #AnyGivenSaturday

Yeah....What reason is that? They blew out a shitty ASU team and barely won their OOC games, while Oregon clownstomped MSU.
    Why do you think ASU is shitty but MSU isn't?

Michigan State has beaten three NOBODIES this year.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club

BO, NEM.
    #AnyGivenSaturday

Arizona 2013 bud. Oregon was their play toy. And really they were Stanfraud's too.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,474 Swaye's Wigwam
    Can't wait for Mariotta's inevitable injury.

So much playoff and Heisman hype at the moment.

The script is playing out to perfection

LEAVE faggot. No one likes you anyway. If you need injuries on another team to help you win and make you feel good about yourself, you're a loser.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,895 Swaye's Wigwam

LEAVE faggot. No one likes you anyway. If you need injuries on another team to help you win and make you feel good about yourself, you're a loser.
    *your a looser. Obligatory.

We know Oregon > Washington.

We also know how this season plays out for Oregon:

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,474 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2014

You're just butthurt I fucking destroy your retarded self on every subject discussed on this board. Russia is going to win a war against NATO/USA, right cunt?

I don't need Mariotta to get hurt, and I won't feel good about myself if he does.

I will just laugh and laugh at you and the other quooks.