Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gary Pinkel update

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,483 Founders Club

Comments

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,521 Founders Club
    A win over an okay SEC team who has never won anything more than an Outback Bowel: feather in his cap
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298

His 20 year plan to do just enough to not get fired continues.

I guess its a good thing that he turned us down last time we tried to talk to him about taking the UW job when we hired Sark.

• doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Pinkel Pinkel Pinkel!
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    uzi said:

I guess its a good thing that he Woody and Emmert turned us him down last time we tried he begged us to talk to him about taking the UW job when we hired Sark.

topdawgnc said:

uzi said:

I guess its a good thing that he Woody and Emmert turned us him down last time we tried he begged us to talk to him about taking the UW job when we hired Sark.

BS. He pursued the job when we hired Rick. We pursued him after 0-12 and he snubbed us.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,483 Founders Club
    uzi said:

topdawgnc said:

uzi said:

BS. He pursued the job when we hired Rick. We pursued him after 0-12 and he snubbed us.
    why would we want him? We had Lambo
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    uzi said:

topdawgnc said:

uzi said:

And if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.

uzi said:

topdawgnc said:

uzi said:

Don't know... maybe for the same reasons that you wanted to get Dan Hawkens.
    uzi said:

uzi said:

topdawgnc said:

uzi said:

Swing and a miss

*Sven*

uzi said:

uzi said:

topdawgnc said:

uzi said:

Swing and a miss

*Sven*
    Regardless, I think it's funny for a fanbase to talk smack about a former UW assistant, when that coach turned UW down the last time they pursued him.

Not saying he is a good coach... but that isn't the point... so don't go twisting.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,710 Founders Club
    LOL! Yeah, I saw that post-game interview. It wasn't the best lighting situation... made Leach look like something out of an old Bela Lugosi movie.
  • Disciple_2_HoleDisciple_2_Hole Member Posts: 122

Spurrier should have been fired after that game. Dude chose an extra point to go up 20-7 midway through the fourth quarter instead of going for 2.

Also he should be fired for blowing a 20-7 lead to Mizzou in the last half of the fourth quarter.

Abundance.

Indiana is in sole possession of first place in the SEC East now. Can't wait to see them against aTm in the SEC championship game.

He should also be fired because I lost $290 on him winning (-6). 20-7 in the 4th and I lose FMFYFE