Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

the "REAL" problem with Washington football

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
If you look at the program as whole? They are trying waaaaay too hard. Washington football is following and not leading. Pool boy and Sark are keeping things pretty....pretty....petty.... average. Ya, they got a new stadium. BUT! The stadium was about collapse and rotting. There was no choice.

Washington used to be 2 star recruits that turned into legends. You had a coach stand in a tower. Now you have fancy helmets and black uniforms. The players drive stoned and drunk. Before you had guys that pistol whipped people for drugs and abused women. You had swat teams kicking down doors to bust UW players. (Stevens)

Now it's coaches driving burnt orange Lamborghini's to practice and talking about being "tuff" in the pocket. Could you picture the dawg father driving a Lamborghini?

Now you have the best play caller in the country and his assistants getting wasted at raise the woof, and telling the players about not drinking on the weekends? That joke of a WR (no longer at UW) coach going in front 1200 fans talking about his hot "GF" and making a fool of himself. That is Washington football. A bunch of jokers.

You have the pathetic site of dawgman.com going on KJR and making up stuff about the o-line and whatever other "BS" they can make up.

People ask me why I am till a fan? Simple. I love the purple and gold, I have spent thousand's of hours supporting the "kids" and hoping that they experience success.

Now it's all marketing that have no clue what they are doing. Pool boy talks about a "hot ticket" and the new stadium isn't even sold out. They reduced the amount of fans for a "romantic" setting.

UW football grinded, it fought for every inch. It let the other team know what it felt like to be purple after a game. It has been 20 plus years since UW football has steadily been relevant.

The last real husky was Marques, battling through injury to win the rose bowl. I KNOW for a FACT the players now fall on DEAF ears when he talks about what it means to be a husky. DEAF ears.

It's twitter, uni's, fancy cars, smoking weed, and fans buying $9 dollars drinks in the zone. Have fun with that.

Thanks, softy. Thanks, Hugh. Thanks Kim. Thanks Eklund. Thanks Elise. Thanks Damon. Thanks Emmert. Thanks Pool boy. Thanks Sark. Thanks Cohen. Thanks Riley. Thanks Lewis. Thanks Silvers. As long as you are comfortable.

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    edited July 2013
    We need an ex-marine like Mike Lude as AD, not that it will happen in the prissy culture up there.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    If you are going to criticize smoking weed, I am out!
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Why did you thank Sark twice?
  • chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    Um... You realize the "last true Husky" is currently a coach on the team, right?
  • TMacDawgTMacDawg Member Posts: 161
    Exhibit A: Some teams have a spring game. We had this...

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,388 Founders Club
    "... I KNOW for a FACT the players now fall on DEAF ears when he talks about what it means to be a husky. DEAF ears."

Rest assured, Damone will correct your illogical statement soon enough.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    It is time for the fans to get Washington where is needs to be.
    Players need to believe in their leaders.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    who drives a lambrugeeni?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Washington used to be 2 star recruits that turned into legends

Ummm, yeah. James never had top recruits to work with. The myth lives.

If your'e are going to bash $9 drinks, I'm out.

Doesn't seem right for players to fall on deaf ears. Or any ears for that matter.

Everything else seemed spot on.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited July 2013
    jecornel said:

While I agree with your sentiment, it's not going to happen. Most of these fans are fine with winning 6-8 games every year. Remember, these are the same fans who get more outraged over Oregon not getting punished then getting plunger raped 52-17 by Arizona.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

jecornel said:

While I agree with your sentiment, it's not going to happen. Most of these fans are fine with winning 6-8 games every year. Remember, these are the same fans who get more outraged over Oregon not getting punished then getting plunger raped 52-17 by Arizona.

Doogs gonna Doog.

Bitches like that deserve another 0-12.
  • Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    edited July 2013

I might add ass raped by a crummy team. AZ was at best an average team. If there was one collective gonad in the AD that game would have sealed Cream Puff's fate.

• HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    One thing is for sure. Former players like Hugh and Damon are a big problem. They've lost their objectivity because Sark gave them "access." And BTW, Damon fucking sucks on the radio...hooting and hollering over every good play like the clown coog announcers.

The big swinging dicks (boosters) of this program have gone limp in recent years. Will they ever firm up and force Woodwards hand?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    jecornel said:

Pool Boy and Sark

Crisped it up a bit for you.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

One thing is for sure. Former players like Hugh and Damon are a big problem. They've lost their objectivity because Sark gave them "access." And BTW, Damon fucking sucks on the radio...hooting and hollering over every good play like the clown coog announcers.

The big swinging dicks (boosters) of this program have gone limp in recent years. Will they ever firm up and force Woodwards hand?

Of course Damon is a Doog. His shitty fucking pass in 1994 started this whole mess.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

Of course Damon is a Doog. His shitty fucking pass in 1994 started this whole mess.
    Yep. That pass combined with a shitty ass play call started the slide.

Why not just run Nip?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Why not just run Nip?
    Isn't it Nap?

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

Why not just run Nip?
    That was the day Lambo jumped the Sark