Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sweatpants General on Changing a Football Team's Culture

13»

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Vegasdawg said:

You just out meandered Aandy. I hope this is but one of many.

Koop fought in real wars. Aaandy secretly sucks guys off at truck stops. If you can't see the difference, I can't help you.
    Huh?
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Race's two dads?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club

That's all well and good, but the fact is Kuntkowski's defense had a very poor ranking at BSu. I'll be watching the unit extremely closely.

He had one bad defense at Boise State. Here are there points per game rankings while he was DC.

2010- 12.8 (2nd), 2011- 18.7 (12th), 2012- 15.8 (8th), 2013- 24.8 (50th)
    Fair enough. I kept reading his defense was 88th overall last yr. (I'm too lazy and tired to look it up). Also, he has faced the Hawaiis, Nevadas, and New Mexico States for over 4 years with a few real teams sprinkled in. In the next few months, they play Stanford, Oregon, weirdo spead option shit and pass happy real teams.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,698 Founders Club

That's all well and good, but the fact is Kuntkowski's defense had a very poor ranking at BSu. I'll be watching the unit extremely closely.

He had one bad defense at Boise State. Here are there points per game rankings while he was DC.

2010- 12.8 (2nd), 2011- 18.7 (12th), 2012- 15.8 (8th), 2013- 24.8 (50th)
    Fair enough. I kept reading his defense was 88th overall last yr. (I'm too lazy and tired to look it up). Also, he has faced the Hawaiis, Nevadas, and New Mexico States for over 4 years with a few real teams sprinkled in. In the next few months, they play Stanford, Oregon, weirdo spead option shit and pass happy real teams.
    Up-voted for weirdo spread option shit.