Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kasen Williams

13»

Comments

• LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,691 Standard Supporter

I could see Kasen as a tight end in the NFL AFL.

• HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Kasen is built for the NFL and less for todays college offenses. He's big, strong, physical, has great hands and is excellent at catching the ball in the air. A myriad of factors outside of his control have contributed to his lack of expected production. He's a prototypical NFL WR.

I'm sure Petersen knows Kasen's abilities and has told Kasen he'll be needed big time during conference play. Anyone watch the last two games and particularly the last one? If Petersen called for it, Kasen could have racked up 100 yards easily. Thats what Sark would have done...getting Miles 300 yards passing so Sark could get kudos for "developing" another QB. I trust that Petersen knows the best way to utilize the passing game and will rely on Kasen & Ross when it counts most.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

I could see Kasen as a tight end in the NFL.

How many 6'1" TEs are there in the league? I don't see it.
    Aaron Hernadez was 6'1".
    Yeah but he had a killer instinct
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,473
    Aaron Hernandez has really let himself go since he went inside.

• CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

dnc said:

I could see Kasen as a tight end in the NFL.

How many 6'1" TEs are there in the league? I don't see it.
    Aaron Hernadez was 6'1".
    and built like brick shit house and, as we later learned, willing to kill people. not just figuratively in the football sense ... literally snuff people out.

He was just doing jobs other 'mericans won't do.