Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

9/11

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,082
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

My second dad was supposed to be on the flight that hit the Pentagon. His alarm didn't go off, so he slept through his flight. God works in mysterious ways. Never forget. Remember to hug your loved ones today.

I've decided to pour a bucket of slop on myself for all those people tangentially affected by 9-11. I call it the shit bucket challenge. Tell your friends.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,476
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,950
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I need some help here. How does a concrete and steel building that wasn't hit by a plane catch fire and implode?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jPzAakHPpk

What does "pull" mean? Is that kind of like BRB, JO?
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2014
    pawz said:

I need some help here. How does a concrete and steel building that wasn't hit by a plane catch fire and implode?

Shitty construction?

How did the Israelis not know that the USS Liberty was a US ship when they fired on it and killed a bunch of US Servicemen?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,221
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baphomet said:

pawz said:

Shitty construction?

How did the Israelis not know that the USS Liberty was a US ship when they fired on it and killed a bunch of US Servicemen?
    Always about the Jews, eh Adolph?
  • Options

Baphomet said:

pawz said:

Shitty construction?

Nah... was continuing the previous posters theme of conspiracy theories and coverups.

Thanks for reading.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,221
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

pawz said:

Shitty construction?

Nah... was continuing the previous posters theme of conspiracy theories and coverups.

Thanks for reading.
    Sure
  • Options
    You created a new handle just to post that? Wow.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,950
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

pawz said:

Shitty construction?

Thanks for reading.
    I'm just axing questions. Have you ever lit fire to steel or iron? Or a piece of concrete? If so, how much effort was required to reach the flash-point?

Query for structural engineers on the bored: What temperature does steel and/or concrete need to reach for the structural integrity to fail?

Again, I'm just asking questions. Don't be a twister.

Thanks for reading.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I am going to share a story about someone very close to me. He is my sister's best friend's 2nd cousin's signifcant other who I met briefly once at a hockey game. The last words he said to me was "Hi I am Sean".

I will always remember him. Even thinking about getting a tattoo somewhere on my body with his initials on it. He was a great guy and a shame his life was cut short.

But yea be sure to like the status on my Facebook wall, it will make me feel good that other people show their support.

I have a similar story

I was related to someone who had a friend who worked at one of the financial services companies that were in the towers. They didn't work in New York, but worked for the company in Iowa.
    I know someone who died on 9/11. Of cancer in Los Angeles. But still.

#neverforget
    My dad actually died on 9/11, seriously. Heart attack though, in Oregon, different year.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,947
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited September 2014
    Somehow there weren't that many douchey 9/11 poasts (hee hee) on my Facefuck timeline, but I "only" go there about 4 times a day, scroll down six "stories"/posts, and a few tards have unfriended me over the years because I pretty much act the same way on here as I do there. I'm sure some of them had dumb 9/11 poasts.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

pawz said:

Shitty construction?

Thanks for reading.
    I'm just axing questions. Have you ever lit fire to steel or iron? Or a piece of concrete? If so, how much effort was required to reach the flash-point?

Query for structural engineers on the bored: What temperature does steel and/or concrete need to reach for the structural integrity to fail?

Again, I'm just asking questions. Don't be a twister.

Thanks for reading.
    debunking911.com/moltensteel.htm

Maybe no structural engineers here, but plenty of them have weighed in over the past 13 years. It's not a mystery. Well, it might be a mystery to idiots.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    You can't deny the faces in the smoke. Smoke just doesn't make faces, I should know I am in my first quarter at a liberal arts school.