Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

9/11

13»

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

You can't deny the faces in the smoke. Smoke just doesn't make faces, I should know I am in my first quarter at a liberal arts school.

Is that Obama?

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

You can't deny the faces in the smoke. Smoke just doesn't make faces, I should know I am in my first quarter at a liberal arts school.

Is that Obama?

Great foreshadowing as always.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,338
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Have your kid go to a school named for people who died on the AA plane which hit the Pentagon (not firefighters or soldiers, just passengers), have the school have a 9/11 remembrance day every year on 9/11 where they raise some custom 9/11 flag at a special ceremony with a handful of soldiers and law enforcement present then pop off!

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2014
    whlinder said:

Have your kid go to a school named for people who died on the AA plane which hit the Pentagon (not firefighters or soldiers, just passengers), have the school have a 9/11 remembrance day every year on 9/11 where they raise some custom 9/11 flag at a special ceremony with a handful of soldiers and law enforcement present then pop off!

I thought a Beamer was a car.

And can we get past the notion that every cop and solider is a hero? 81% of them normal people who are in it for the retirement, 18% are vile pieces of shit and 1% have done something heroic.

Those aren't actual percentages, but I needed to start at 81%.

Thank you.