Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Who has looked the best in the first 2 scrimmages so far?

2»

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

I'm still on the DW bandwagon, dude is a homerun threat.

I hear he has fumbling problems.
    photo fumble.gif
    Just what I'm hearing.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,916 Founders Club

Hawaii and Eastern Washington looked the best.

Scoreboard baby!!!
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,916 Founders Club
    HFNY said:

Guys I'm bullish on besides those mentioned:

-Darrell Daniels: yes only 3 catches for 25 yards but I think he'll get more targets as the season goes on.

-Cam Van Winkle: Coons was so solid and Van Winkle hasn't looked shaky as a newbie (2-2 on FGs so far).

-Sidney Jones: school of hard knocks for him but he gave a knock himself (FF on a kickoff) and despite being a true frosh, I've seen worse coverage in past years from upperclassmen. I think he has a bright future and as a lower rated 3 star, he's probably playing better than a higher rated 4 star who is a year older (Kelly).

New coaching impact I love: no turnovers and only 1 sack given up. After two games last year (albeit against BSU and @Illinois), we had 3 turnovers and 3 sacks given up.

At least 2 of those turnovers were due to Dwayne Washington's well-documented fumbling problems.