Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Might be Joining You Gents Soon...

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Tequilla said:

High Level Football Boards = whatever Butler Cabin and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAndy want to talk about

All Other Football Boards = second class boards where you get to sleep with the rats and not given a chance to escape when the RMS Titanic crashes into an iceberg

And just think, you get to pay the low rate of $10.95 to have half your posts deleted.
    That's called customer service
  • 79smoothdawg79smoothdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 713 Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

High Level Football Boards = whatever Butler Cabin and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAndy want to talk about

All Other Football Boards = second class boards where you get to sleep with the rats and not given a chance to escape when the RMS Titanic crashes into an iceberg

And just think, you get to pay the low rate of $10.95 to have half your posts deleted.
    Does that mean you are really paying 21.90?
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,781

At least 81% of my poasts are getting deleted on dmc. Fully anticipate being banned soon.

Today my controversial poasting included:

1. Pointing out that Peter Sirmon was a personal friend of the site in response to Eklund's "blog". In which he commended Sirmon for "doing a great job" with Porter Gustin (an uncommitted PSA who will visit UW.) Funny how I've never seen Eklund commend Petersen for landing any commitments or verbals let alone a recruit that is still wide open.

2. Questioning why Fetters posted photos of Danny Shelton and Shaq sitting for interviews that made them look dejected and forlorn like two lost little puppies. While the actual video showed them being their normal selves.

When the dissenters become the voices of reason and the status quo supporters want to blow things up...things are well and truly fucked.

Why "might?" What's keeping you there? What are you getting out of paying Kim to be treated like that? Why pay for something that is a detriment to what you love?
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744

This is steelheader-sugarlove, I used to hate you and for good reason I believe. Fuck off and may your cock rot in kimmy's bungus

Just hearing the name steelheader again makes me vomit in my mouth.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744
    LawDawg1 said:

At least 81% of my poasts are getting deleted on dmc. Fully anticipate being banned soon.

1. Pointing out that Peter Sirmon was a personal friend of the site in response to Eklund's "blog". In which he commended Sirmon for "doing a great job" with Porter Gustin (an uncommitted PSA who will visit UW.) Funny how I've never seen Eklund commend Petersen for landing any commitments or verbals let alone a recruit that is still wide open.

2. Questioning why Fetters posted photos of Danny Shelton and Shaq sitting for interviews that made them look dejected and forlorn like two lost little puppies. While the actual video showed them being their normal selves.

When the dissenters become the voices of reason and the status quo supporters want to blow things up...things are well and truly fucked.

Why "might?" What's keeping you there? What are you getting out of paying Kim to be treated like that? Why pay for something that is a detriment to what you love?
    Sup LawDawg.

Basically I am obsessed with trying to swat flies. My quality of life would be greatly improved if I was just banned but I have too great an urge to say I TOLD YOU SO after Sark pulls a Sark and Petersen goes all Petersen all over everybody's asses.
  • purpledoogfanpurpledoogfan Member Posts: 502

LawDawg1 said:

Sup LawDawg.

Basically I am obsessed with trying to swat flies. My quality of life would be greatly improved if I was just banned but I have too great an urge to say I TOLD YOU SO after Sark pulls a Sark and Petersen goes all Petersen all over everybody's asses.
    If you think there is any chance those cunts are going to let you post "I told you so" threads when their proven wrong you're kidding yourself. Chode, Tard, and Gunt have an agenda and its their 2" of thunder or the highway.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    The refugees shall ever flood here seeking freedom from oppression and nonsensical agendas.

When (not if) Yale defects, that will signal the end of our glorious Lemon Party Trio Offensive.
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,099 Swaye's Wigwam

LawDawg1 said:

Sup LawDawg.

BRB JO x infinity

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

The refugees shall ever flood here seeking freedom from oppression and nonsensical agendas.

When (not if) Yale defects, that will signal the end of our glorious Lemon Party Trio Offensive.

I really would like to see Yale over here. Last year there were many tales on here about how he was one of the few voices left demanding accountability for Sark. I wonder why that dude cannot see through Kim's faggotry, or if he sees it, but just chooses to be loyal to a pride of faggles anyway. Well, fuck it I suppose.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Change your name and fuck off.
    I'd be shocked to see Yale posting over here (at least openly) ...

And he'd be just fine on these boards ...

Some of you are just talking out of your asses on this one.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Tequilla said:

If someone hasn't figured out that this place is better than that place yet, we didn't want them anyway.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,167
    Yale used to work with DMC... he is probably the only person that benefits from any inside info they actually get...

He would be fine here as long as he chose a different handle. He is a good poster and would contribute positively.
    Mad_Son said:

Yale used to work with DMC... he is probably the only person that benefits from any inside info they actually get...

He would be fine here as long as he chose a different handle. He is a good poster and would contribute positively.

I've had a number of conversations with Yale over the years ... conversations that there's no reason for me to make public. What I will say though is that I know where he's coming from and he knows where I'm coming from and I've never got an indication that there's any problem on either side because of that ... no need to be a twister with the above.

Tequilla said:

If someone hasn't figured out that this place is better than that place yet, we didn't want them anyway.
    When you make a comment like this, you are the ignorant Sven from Oregon that has a PhD in gas pumping.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

When you make a comment like this, you are the ignorant Sven from Oregon that has a PhD in gas pumping.
    I'm trying to figure out who has come on bored in the past three months from there that is bringing anything to the table.