Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hardcore Husky Honey of the Week - Split Decision!

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,852 Founders Club
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club
    edited July 2013

Too white

Derek set the bar high last week with the Columbian Spinner. This week we get a Singaporean posing as an Indian and a Norwegian wearing Depends. Then the Singaporean is replaced by an Indian with a Buick sized grill. At least "too white" has physical characteristics that are more representative of the native peoples of Norge than "Miss Depends". This definitely has all the makings of a Steve Sarkisian season, but why hate on the multinational multicultural diversity with that rasssist "too white" remark? You're better than that.

• RancidRancid Member Posts: 75
    I respect any Indian girl who enters a bikini contest. Getting your entire body waxed can't be enjoyable.

Tough ladies on the subcontinent.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,643 Founders Club
    Rancid said:

I respect any Indian girl who enters a bikini contest. Getting your entire body waxed can't be enjoyable.

That's a myth
  • Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301

Rancid said:

That's a myth
    you mythed the poont
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,643 Founders Club
    Dick_B said:

Rancid said:

That's a myth
    you mythed the poont
    no, I chose to address the underlying assumption
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

Too white

Derek set the bar high last week with the Columbian Spinner. This week we get a Singaporean posing as an Indian and a Norwegian wearing Depends. Then the Singaporean is replaced by an Indian with a Buick sized grill. At least "too white" has physical characteristics that are more representative of the native peoples of Norge than "Miss Depends". This definitely has all the makings of a Steve Sarkisian season, but why hate on the multinational multicultural diversity with that rasssist "too white" remark? You're better than that.

Set the bar high last week? I feel sorry for your penis.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club

Too white

I'm beginning to think you don't have a penis, or maybe you've become a bit too comfortable with that Kobestopper. Take another look. If your penis doesn't respond, then it doesn't exist OR it exists AND it has switched teams.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,366 Founders Club

This is more Norwegiany

Best girl yet. Derek, more like this please. With boobs.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

This is more Norwegiany

the fuck is up with her head?

that head tourniquet needs to go. or maybe its there to keep her boobs inflated.

staff! true?
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

Too white

I'm beginning to think you don't have a penis, or maybe you've become a bit too comfortable with that Kobestopper. Take another look. If your penis doesn't respond, then it doesn't exist OR it exists AND it has switched teams.

Look I would have sex with her but based on past experience I don't think that's a great reflection of a girls attractiveness. She wouldn't be the hottest girl at Little Darlings during the day shift. I don't get excited over meh.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

Too white

Look I would have sex with her but based on past experience I don't think that's a great reflection of a girls attractiveness. She wouldn't be the hottest girl at Little Darlings during the day shift. I don't get excited over meh.
    You're missing the point. They're all hookers and its strange. Get some fucking money and stick your dick in there.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,793 Founders Club
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,181 Founders Club
    pawz said:

@purplebaze bump the BOUNCE! thread
    You do it, @pawz.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,852 Founders Club
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,181 Founders Club

pawz said:

@purplebaze bump the BOUNCE! thread
    You do it, @pawz.
    No.

@PurpleBaze
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    No ass, no teets...WTF is wrong with you homo's? Where's the squishy black bitches with the juicy asses?

No ass, no teets...WTF is wrong with you homo's? Where's the squishy black bitches with the juicy asses?

STAY!
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,734
    edited November 2021
    I clicked on this twice but no new girls, so here's one of my favorites