Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Let's go Paul Allen

ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
What better time to be alive than to make posts on facebook about being and living as a 12. That, and grieving over Joan Rivers loss on facebook.

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,771 Founders Club
    This shit wasn't even funny the first 23 times.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

This shit wasn't even funny the first time.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,490 Standard Supporter
    Disagree, HBE.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Voted up for the Facebook line.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    I don't get these people who spend all day worrying about the lives of other people they don't know and will never know. The hell with celebrities.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Paul Allen is a celebrity? I thought he was an owner.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    edited September 2014

I don't get these people who spend all day worrying about the lives of other people they don't know and will never know. The hell with celebrities.

They're Paul Allen's celebrities.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,490 Standard Supporter

Because most people are fucking stupid. While you are talking shit about the fucktards who are obsessed with celebrities, you are obsessing over this weekend's PLU game. Which one is worse?
    I like Bellevue in this one.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Butch Goncheroff is like having a major college coach lead your program.

Because most people are fucking stupid. While you are talking shit about the fucktards who are obsessed with celebrities, you are obsessing over this weekend's PLU game. Which one is worse?

What PLU game this weekend?
    Anyway, I was talking about the type that poasts about Joan Rivers being such a classy comedian, etc etc, the world lost her and Robin Williams, sob! My dullest friend is funnier than Joan RIvers. People don't understand that mostly people are popular not through talent but because somebody with money sticks somebody's face in front of the camera. Call me a hipster. Go PLU.
    APAG seems to have disappeared after these allegations and picture of APAG being a woman. By the way, was that you Roaddoog with the tats?
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

Anyway, I was talking about the type that poasts about Joan Rivers being such a classy comedian, etc etc, the world lost her and Robin Williams, sob! My dullest friend is funnier than Joan RIvers. People don't understand that mostly people are popular not through talent but because somebody with money sticks somebody's face in front of the camera. Call me a hipster. Go PLU.
    Solutions for you:

- get new friends
    - stop reading facebook
    - stop being a whiny cunt about your friends on facebook.
    TheGlove said:

Solutions for you:

- get new friends
    - stop reading facebook
    - stop being a whiny cunt about your friends on facebook.
    - diaff
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

APAG seems to have disappeared after these allegations and picture of APAG being a woman. By the way, was that you Roaddoog with the tats?

Yes, that's me.
    I see. So as an investor in this the prospect of posting as a jerk all day while lining your pockets with advertising is appealing?
    No doubt. But, I have never been into this "I want to be an asshole on the internet to make up for my crappy life" philosophy you see on this board. I ridicule, but I don't tell people to DIAF, or tell them to fuck off unless they say it first

No doubt. But, I have never been into this "I want to be an asshole on the internet to make up for my crappy life" philosophy you see on this board. I ridicule, but I don't tell people to DIAF, or tell them to fuck off unless they say it first

huh?