Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Read on a Spartan board that their LBs will easily

13»

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    There are duck fans where I live that still hate Washington more than they like Oregon.

'I root for the Ducks and whoever is playing Washington.' Does that ring a bell? After beating Washington 10 years in a row at that.

Also I like to say the ducks "owned" a team they beat by 1 point at home last year. I do that.
  • FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Been know to root for the Huskies despite them having shit coaches which is not the fault of the players.
  • PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    haie said:

There are duck fans where I live that still hate Washington more than they like Oregon.

'I root for the Ducks and whoever is playing Washington.' Does that ring a bell? After beating Washington 10 years in a row at that.

Also I like to say the ducks "owned" a team they beat by 1 point at home last year. I do that.

Funny, none of them seem to poast on the intertubes constantly about UW.

You, on the other hand...

Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2014

haie said:

Funny, none of them seem to poast on the intertubes constantly about UW.

You, on the other hand...

You won't hear that shit from the duck halfbrains here unless OBK is blacked out. You're lying if you say you've never heard previous quote. I can't go to any mall in Portland without someone pointing out that I'm a Husky or wearing husky gear, and being a complete douche. Maybe my experience is unique, but I don't think it is. Keep in mind the huskies have been atrocious and should be the last thing on any duck fan's radar.

The younger generation of doogs are obsessed with Oregon. A much larger % of the duck fanbase still hates the shit out of Washington. So who is obsessed with who again?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fenwick said:

1. our system backs beat the crap our of your backs ten years "running"
    2. Helfrich was 11-2 last year. Damn, he is a terrible coarch.

Doogs and the Beavis fans will pass out with joy if their terrible programs ever come close to winning 11 games in a season again.

Instead, they bash Oregon, who owns both their teams, along with the collective brain of both fanbases.

Quook Post of the Day!
    Serious question. Do you and the other jealous fans who obsess about Oregon root more for Oregon to lose, or do you root more for UDub to win? It appears from the outside that Doogs are more concerned with Oregon/MSU than they are about their own team.

Do you even know where you are or is this your mom again?

I'm more interested in Oregon MSU than Eastern Washington
    I'm more interested in USC Stanford than Eastern Washington

You really don't get this whole internet thing, do you?
    Hate is long gone. Huskies are just another PAC team now. Weird.
    Don't see them stopping Mundt,Lowe,or any of the backs taking slant patterns. Getting close!
    edited September 2014
    haie said:

I can't go to any mall in Portland without someone pointing out that I'm a Husky or wearing husky gear, and being a complete douche. Maybe my experience is unique, but I don't think it is. Keep in mind the huskies have been atrocious and should be the last thing on any duck fan's radar.

The younger generation of doogs are obsessed with Oregon. A much larger % of the duck fanbase still hates the shit out of Washington. So who is obsessed with who again?

You're a douche too, though. Only douchebags go to shopping malls, let alone wear team gear as adults. You deserve to be heckled.

Cinnabons and Abercrombie and Fitch isn't my idea of fun, nor is it for most functioning adults. Wearing team gear to malls all over Portland is just weird for a grown man, isn't it?

Fenwick said:

That's how I feel. Even last year in Seattle at the yearly Duck dismantling of the Doogs, I could tell that the Doog fans finally knew their place. It was an enjoyable experience.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

haie said:

I can't go to any mall in Portland without someone pointing out that I'm a Husky or wearing husky gear, and being a complete douche. Maybe my experience is unique, but I don't think it is. Keep in mind the huskies have been atrocious and should be the last thing on any duck fan's radar.

You're a douche too, though. Only douchebags go to shopping malls, let alone wear team gear as adults. You deserve to be heckled.

Cinnabons and Abercrombie and Fitch isn't my idea of fun, nor is it for most functioning adults. Wearing team gear to malls all over Portland is just weird for a grown man, isn't it?

Shut up and give me your cinnabon.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2014

haie said:

By "gear" I mean a fucking hat, dumbfuck. I'm sure it doesn't live up to the 10+ duck jerseys you own. Yeah, only losers go to a mall to rent a tux.

Go have whatever meth'd out Eugene bull-dyke you live with "steal your account" again. Might be less repetitive.
    haie said:

By "gear" I mean a fucking hat, dumbfuck. I'm sure it doesn't live up to the 10+ duck jerseys you own. Yeah, only losers go to a mall to rent a tux.

Go have whatever meth'd out Eugene bull-dyke you live with "steal your account" again. Might be less repetitive.

You wear a hat to shopping malls, and are amazed that there are douchebags there commenting on it. My gawd, this guy...

• Cuogar_GoldCuogar_Gold Member Posts: 360
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    Don't mind the resident quook. He just huffed some paint in preparation for his Soc101 class.
  • Cuogar_GoldCuogar_Gold Member Posts: 360
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes

Fenwick said:

That's how I feel. Even last year in Seattle at the yearly Duck dismantling of the Doogs, I could tell that the Doog fans finally knew their place. It was an enjoyable experience.
    Did you want Bama?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2014

Fenwick said:

Pressing. He never did anything as an assistant. Terrible OC at Colorado and anyone could be OC under Chip. He should have been 13-0 and playing in the title game. 12-1 at worst. You guys barely beat Oregon State at the end of the year. You are fooling yourself if you think he can maintain the recent standards set.
    You should have also beaten Hawaii by 30 points but you didn't. You had a handicapped QB. So did we during the Stanford game.
    What does Hawaii-UW have to do with Oregon? A handicapped Mariota is still better than any QB on UW's roster. Mariota being injured had nothing to do with your run defense getting gashed by a horrible running team in Oregon State. Nice cop out though. Your team quit because Helfrich isn't a good coach and couldn't keep their focus after you got bitch slapped by Stanford.

You talk shit all last year and off season on Helfrich and the new season starts and you are back to Quooking. I don't blame you because you have a talented team, but coordinators who suck don't typically make good head coaches. College football is all about the head coach. He was a bad hire. If I was a Duck, I would be pissed he was the coach. He's the Duck version of Lambright.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Fenwick said:

Doogs and the Beavis fans will pass out with joy if their terrible programs ever come close to winning 11 games in a season again.

Instead, they bash Oregon, who owns both their teams, along with the collective brain of both fanbases.

Quook Post of the Day!
    Serious question. Do you and the other jealous fans who obsess about Oregon root more for Oregon to lose, or do you root more for UDub to win? It appears from the outside that Doogs are more concerned with Oregon/MSU than they are about their own team.

Abundance. My hatred for Oregon doesn't lessen my love for OSU. It actually makes it greater.
    TheGlove said:

Fenwick said:

Quook Post of the Day!

Abundance. My hatred for Oregon doesn't lessen my love for OSU. It actually makes it greater.
    I didn't mention OS in my post. It's OK, little brother.