Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Read on a Spartan board that their LBs will easily

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Oregon wins this game

Really

Seriously

Rather easily

Sparty isn't ready for this

I like to say that the team that just won the fucking Rose Bowl and popped off isn't ready for the Pac-12 runner up.

I do that.
    I like to think Stanford and Oregon are the same
    I like to think that a team that can out-Stanford Stanford can't follow the Stanford Script against Oregon.
    That's exactly what I think. It took Stanford some games to figure it out. You'll see. MSU will get behind early and the script is out the door.
    I picked Oregon to win. I don't think MSU will pull it out either.

I'm just not as dismissive of their chances against Helfraud as you are.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gerard Butler gonna whoop dat ass.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2014
    Michigan State will be ready. Michigan State is going to win up front, and they actually have a good QB. 1,400 yard rusher and pretty good WR's too. They are legit. I think they are one of the best teams in the country. They have it all.

They handled Ohio State and Urban Meyer before beating Stanford. If they can handle that, they can handle Helfrich. Oregon is lucky this game is at home or they would get beat rather easily, say 34-17.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Michigan State will be ready. Michigan State is going to win up front, and they actually have a good QB. 1,400 yard rusher and pretty good WR's too. They are legit. I think they are one of the best teams in the country. They have it all.

They handled Ohio State and Urban Meyer before beating Stanford. If they can handle that, they can handle Helfrich. Oregon is lucky this game is at home or they would get beat rather easily, say 34-17.

NYBE.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2014

NYBE.
    I knew you wouldn't like it. You're a quook though. I loved watching Oregon when Chip was your coach. I think you will probably win the Pac 12, but this is your toughest game. You are damn lucky it is at Autzen. History says Michigan State will win. They are going to run it on you guys and their DL is really good. Their coach is better too.
  • Options
    edited September 2014

NYBE.
    I knew you wouldn't like it. You're a quook though. I loved watching Oregon when Chip was your coach. History says Michigan State will win though. They are going to run it on you guys and their DL is really good. Their coach is better too.
    We're going to run it on them too. I suspect everyone will know who Royce Freeman is after this game. Guy already plays like a pro. Against South Dakota, yeah. But he's going to make waves.

• Options

NYBE.
    I knew you wouldn't like it. You're a quook though. I loved watching Oregon when Chip was your coach. I think you will probably win the Pac 12, but this is your toughest game. You are damn lucky it is at Autzen. History says Michigan State will win. They are going to run it on you guys and their DL is really good. Their coach is better too.
    This will be the toughest game. Without a doubt. It'll be a real measuring stick going forward. Helfrich's credibility is really on the line. But it's also a great chance to silence the critics who keep harping the same old shit that Oregon is soft, that Oregon is Stanford's playtoy. This game is Oregon vs Stanford by default. The only difference is that it's early in the season and our QB is not banged up. It's a chance to play "Stanford" without the injuries and see what happens.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

NYBE.
    I knew you wouldn't like it. You're a quook though. I loved watching Oregon when Chip was your coach. History says Michigan State will win though. They are going to run it on you guys and their DL is really good. Their coach is better too.
    We're going to run it on them too. I suspect everyone will know who Royce Freeman is after this game. Guy already plays like a pro. Against South Dakota, yeah. But he's going to make waves.

Already noted that Freeman is a system back.
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    1. our system backs beat the crap our of your backs ten years "running"
    2. Helfrich was 11-2 last year. Damn, he is a terrible coarch.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,440
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

NYBE.

Christ
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fenwick said:

Pressing. He never did anything as an assistant. Terrible OC at Colorado and anyone could be OC under Chip. He should have been 13-0 and playing in the title game. 12-1 at worst. You guys barely beat Oregon State at the end of the year. You are fooling yourself if you think he can maintain the recent standards set.
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I don't know if he is a good head coach. I don't know what our record will be. We shall see. If he sucks then be rid of him and don't wait five years to do so.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Oregon wins this game

Really

Seriously

Rather easily

Sparty isn't ready for this

I like to say that the team that just won the fucking Rose Bowl and popped off isn't ready for the Pac-12 runner up.

I do that.
    I like to think Stanford and Oregon are the same
    I like to think that a team that can out-Stanford Stanford can't follow the Stanford Script against Oregon.
    That's exactly what I think. It took Stanford some games to figure it out. You'll see. MSU will get behind early and the script is out the door.
    I picked Oregon to win. I don't think MSU will pull it out either.

I'm just not as dismissive of their chances against Helfraud as you are.
    I'm counting on the Duck players and Autzen arena to keep the game out of the coaches hands. If it is close the Heimlich Maneuver comes into play and I like Sparty in that case. I think Oregon will jump them hard as they often do at home in preseason games.

A MSU win would be great because OBK would melt down and PDX Duck would LEAVE and the nega ducks would win the internet

A lot at stake
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Oregon wins by 20+
  • Options

Fenwick said:

Pressing. He never did anything as an assistant. Terrible OC at Colorado and anyone could be OC under Chip. He should have been 13-0 and playing in the title game. 12-1 at worst. You guys barely beat Oregon State at the end of the year. You are fooling yourself if you think he can maintain the recent standards set.
    You should have also beaten Hawaii by 30 points but you didn't. You had a handicapped QB. So did we during the Stanford game.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,440
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fenwick said:

You should have also beaten Hawaii by 30 points but you didn't. You had a handicapped QB. So did we during the Stanford game.
    Really? C'mon, you know that game began and ended at the line of scrimmage. Oregon fumbling a couple of times sealed the deal.
  • Options
    haie said:

Fenwick said:

Really? C'mon, you know that game began and ended at the line of scrimmage. Oregon fumbling a couple of times sealed the deal.
    Mariota as a running threat was zilch during that game. Made the offense one dimensional.
  • Options
    PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    Fenwick said:

Doogs and the Beavis fans will pass out with joy if their terrible programs ever come close to winning 11 games in a season again.

Instead, they bash Oregon, who owns both their teams, along with the collective brain of both fanbases.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fenwick said:

Doogs and the Beavis fans will pass out with joy if their terrible programs ever come close to winning 11 games in a season again.

Instead, they bash Oregon, who owns both their teams, along with the collective brain of both fanbases.

Quook Post of the Day!
  • Options
    PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1

Fenwick said:

Quook Post of the Day!
    Serious question. Do you and the other jealous fans who obsess about Oregon root more for Oregon to lose, or do you root more for UDub to win? It appears from the outside that Doogs are more concerned with Oregon/MSU than they are about their own team.