Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Explanation for the banning of Harvey Road

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,634
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

I've never known the story behind harv

Cuog, fabulously rich, world traveler, music aficionado, message board star. Hates UW. His best alt, which somehow survived an extended period on doogman, was dicksareunderrated. I almost dont hate him that much because of that.

Also would have been on my side protesting Alice in Chains being left out of the rock band tourney thing on yella's board, but would have been otherwise insufferable during that.
    @dnc will never let that one go.

I was always curious what sort of hi fi rig Harv runs. I can usually tell is someone is legit or not once we get into audiophile hawt talk.
    The little of Harv I experience, you’d never gotten that out of him. He would have toyed with you then turned to stone.

I saw a little of #peapatch on whichever iteration that was. My favorite by far was Shaq vs Jack. Brilliant.
    Exactly how it would have gone. His thing with his "wheelhouse" subjects was to bluster and threaten to shame you for your insolence in questioning or disagreeing in any way, then fail to make good on his threat. All good fun, I suppose, though the concept of fun was one that was far beneath such a mighty intellect.
    Well now he sounds like a guy with a big mangina. If you brag about a wheelhouse subject and someone calls you better be prepared to show your hand.
    Had a bit of a mangina alright. I think he was harmless though unless you let him rile you up. Then he was relentless.

You and Harv would've had some long, annoying, gay leaning threads full of higher level music talk.
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

If that's real Harv & not J? or Sven, shit's gonna get ugly
    https://www.bowdown2washington.com/forum/main/comment/5d5b6ce5ec2e480017377e79

The @HarveyRoad on the first BDTW seemed like the real McCoy.
    For sure. The NFL GM comment makes me think that's REAL harv too
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

popcorn.gif

Something tells me Harv and Dennis won't get along.
    LIPO
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

popcorn.gif

Seeing their responses is like looking in a portal through time when I'd get irate with his pea patch talk on HHB1. Harv is an OG troll, nothing but respect now.
    Those earnest folk are lamb to the slaughter
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

chuck said:

chuck said:

Cuog, fabulously rich, world traveler, music aficionado, message board star. Hates UW. His best alt, which somehow survived an extended period on doogman, was dicksareunderrated. I almost dont hate him that much because of that.

Also would have been on my side protesting Alice in Chains being left out of the rock band tourney thing on yella's board, but would have been otherwise insufferable during that.

I was always curious what sort of hi fi rig Harv runs. I can usually tell is someone is legit or not once we get into audiophile hawt talk.
    The little of Harv I experience, you’d never gotten that out of him. He would have toyed with you then turned to stone.

I saw a little of #peapatch on whichever iteration that was. My favorite by far was Shaq vs Jack. Brilliant.
    Exactly how it would have gone. His thing with his "wheelhouse" subjects was to bluster and threaten to shame you for your insolence in questioning or disagreeing in any way, then fail to make good on his threat. All good fun, I suppose, though the concept of fun was one that was far beneath such a mighty intellect.
    Well now he sounds like a guy with a big mangina. If you brag about a wheelhouse subject and someone calls you better be prepared to show your hand.
    He'd probably found a way to paint you as an ultra right-wing racist along the way.
    Prove that you aren’t one
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

Houhusky said:

Harvey was and will always be a top tier community gatekeeper. Kept you dawgman doogs off balance. Only Sven before his AIDS death and rebranding could rival him.

As a Sven knockoff I can verify that Sven was just a Harv knockoff.

GOAT troll rather easily.
    So your just a sven knockoff of a harv knockoff?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I wish I was around when Harv was rampant on the boreds
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Houhusky said:

Harvey was and will always be a top tier community gatekeeper. Kept you dawgman doogs off balance. Only Sven before his AIDS death and rebranding could rival him.

That’s how I started out anyway. I like to think I found my own schtick at some point.
    Glad to see how far you have risen
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Houhusky said:

That’s how I started out anyway. I like to think I found my own schtick at some point.

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,986
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

He'd probably found a way to paint you as an ultra right-wing racist along the way.
    No. Your mutual admiration for jam bands would keep you safe.
    On the Dead, we would have been allies. Neo-hippie jam bands of the 90's to the present, not so much.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    chuck said:

This post is spot on except Harv wasn't DAO on DM.c. Just here.