Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ESPN says it regrets Michael Sam shower report that drew criticism

Comments

• Options
    QuornDawgQuornDawg Member Posts: 1,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I was waiting to read in the story that quoted players as saying "no one dares to drop the soap in the shower" but it never materialized. Can't see anything that was actually reported that deserved such fucking outrage.

The whole thing is gay
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I was anxious to hear whether Sam prefers to pitch or catch but because of recent events it seems that question will not get answered.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I was waiting to read in the story that quoted players as saying "no one dares to drop the soap in the shower" but it never materialized. Can't see anything that was actually reported that deserved such fucking outrage.

The whole thing is gay

#Obligatory
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183

I was anxious to hear whether Sam prefers to pitch or catch but because of recent events it seems that question will not get answered.

Did you watch the NFL Draft? Michael doesn't receive.....
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,476
    Founders Club

Have you seen his little faggot boyfriend? He makes Kevin King look like Schwarzenegger. If Sam is the catcher, he needs to quit football. I'm not sure how many gay references I just made, so I'll go $750k just to be safe.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    When he gets cut tomorrow, will this all end?

(No, of course not)
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

The answer is both.

Abundant abundance.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He's actually performed well.

Gay or straight he's made plays.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

(No, of course not)

He's not getting cut. His roster Hall of Fame spot is more secure than Brittney Griner's manhood.
    He'll probably be the first player enshrined in Canton to never make a Pro Bowl. The Rams can't cut him, or else libtards and fags ($150k) everywhere will cry foul. Equality now means giving people opportunities they don't deserve because of their sexual orientation or race. Gotta love that white straight liberal guilt. Welcome to Obama's America.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795

dnc said:

(No, of course not)

He's not getting cut. His roster Hall of Fame spot is more secure than Brittney Griner's manhood.
    He'll probably be the first player enshrined in Canton to never make a Pro Bowl. The Rams can't cut him, or else libtards and fags ($150k) everywhere will cry foul. Equality now means giving people opportunities they don't deserve because of their sexual orientation or race. Gotta love that white straight liberal guilt. Welcome to Obama's America.
    Never seen him play, huh?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    TTJ said:

dnc said:

(No, of course not)

Incorrect. I've seen him play, and he's nothing special. He made some nice plays in the preseason against other teams' 2nd and 3rd stringers, but the Rams' DL is insanely good and deep. I'm not sure he's good enough to make their team, but I'm sure he will for fear of public backlash.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

TTJ said:

dnc said:

(No, of course not)

Incorrect. I've seen him play, and he's nothing special. He made some nice plays in the preseason against other teams' 2nd and 3rd stringers, but the Rams' DL is insanely good and deep. I'm not sure he's good enough to make their team, but I'm sure he will for fear of public backlash.
    Preseason Analysis Superiority Guy
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    TTJ said:

dnc said:

(No, of course not)

You think he's going to the Pro Bowel?
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    edited August 2014
    SEC DPOY. Before he became a media darling.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    Well, the Rams just cut him.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TTJ said:

SEC DPOY. Before he became a media darling.

His draft stock was bad before he came out
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Someone will pick him up. It sucks for him that the Rams drafted him. They have the best DL in the NFL and had only one open spot.