Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Coach Pete dismissed a kid for punching another kid

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    This thread went from useless to delivering.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    edited August 2014
    Your_Mom said:

We break up, and the reasons she gives for breaking up are.... the ones she gave for us getting together in the first place.

Sorry to be harsh but this sounds pretty simple. She met someone else.
    ...says the dude posting as a chic
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    the only problem with this "winner" vs. "loser" in a relationship, which actually makes it a load of bullshit. Suppose you break up with the woman and you consider yourself the "winner." Years go by. One day you are sitting there and the word comes down: She's dead of breast cancer. At this point you realize what a load of bullshit "winning" a relationship is. Given the nature of this board this post will get flagged as troll, but some of you younger guys should take note. There is no "winner"...
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

Example: my last girlfriend, she listed all these things she liked about me when we first got together. Then it turned out she was a bitch and unfaithful. We break up, and the reasons she gives for breaking up are.... the ones she gave for us getting together in the first place.

The point is that reasons don't make much of a difference. If so and so up here was an established and valuable player, is he dismissed from the team? Yes or no... depending on the reasons.

PICS OR GTFO

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

the only problem with this "winner" vs. "loser" in a relationship, which actually makes it a load of bullshit. Suppose you break up with the woman and you consider yourself the "winner." Years go by. One day you are sitting there and the word comes down: She's dead of breast cancer. At this point you realize what a load of bullshit "winning" a relationship is. Given the nature of this board this post will get flagged as troll, but some of you younger guys should take note. There is no "winner"...

It is hilarious how down/flag/wtf votes rub you the wrong way.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,899 Founders Club
    I can't believe no one has asked whether the kid that got punched was a 12 or not.

I know it's cool on here, because this is the mansphere and everything,... the problem I have with it, is that I'm not an asshole.... that's all. Don't want to be, and don't admire persons. That, and I don't take opinions from other people is why I should hit the kill list for good here. But, sometimes kind of fun...
  • FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    these football oriented posts are awesom
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

I know it's cool on here, because this is the mansphere and everything,... the problem I have with it, is that I'm not an asshole.... that's all. Don't want to be, and don't admire persons. That, and I don't take opinions from other people is why I should hit the kill list for good here. But, sometimes kind of fun...
    They've just been pointing out that you need to employ some self respect in the wake of a worthless slut. HTH
    haie said:

They've just been pointing out that you need to employ some self respect in the wake of a worthless slut. HTH
    RIght.... good point

• allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    I'm against breast cancer.
    Dardanus said:

So your point is that you shouldn't dump a girl because someday she may die of breast cancer?
    Dump away.... my opinion is there is no "winner."
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club
    I was dumped by a thieving slut in my early 20s.

I got back at her by yelling, "Dumb slut" at her place while I drove by. It made me feel more like the winner. Try that.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Better still, stalk her on Facebook using a mutual friend's ID and ambush her when she and her two new black BFFs check in at a swinger's club. Hilarity will undoubtedly ensue. For someone.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

I was dumped by a thieving slut in my early 20s.

I got back at her by yelling, "Dumb slut" at her place while I drove by. It made me feel more like the winner. Try that.

That sounds kinda pussy tbh.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,895 Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm for breasts, but against cancer.