Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Coach Pete dismissed a kid for punching another kid

Comments

• ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    Your_Mom said:

We break up, and the reasons she gives for breaking up are.... the ones she gave for us getting together in the first place.

Sorry to be harsh but this sounds pretty simple. She met someone else.
    well, right, what I'm saying.... the "reason" given are a crock of shit meant to cover up the actual motivation.

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Baphomet said:

I wonder if he would have dismissed Olin Kruetz if he had been the HC back when that went down.

I'd assume it isn't just the transgression, but also how the kid responds to corrective action by the staff?

If Pete suspended Olin he would have broke his jaw too. Baddest man to ever patrol the north sideline
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    It was well known Hall of Fame Mike encouraged fighting at his practices.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

People don't do things for "reasons." Reason is always to some degree a pretext. People just do what they want to do and arrange the facts in some way. Did we invade Iraq for a "reason"? (example)

How the fuck are we one page past this dreck without an appearance by CinqReasons?
  • BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    Swaye said:

Example: my last girlfriend, she listed all these things she liked about me when we first got together. Then it turned out she was a bitch and unfaithful. We break up, and the reasons she gives for breaking up are.... the ones she gave for us getting together in the first place.

The point is that reasons don't make much of a difference. If so and so up here was an established and valuable player, is he dismissed from the team? Yes or no... depending on the reasons.

Pump and dump. Pro tip for today.

Im going to start a diary.

Example: my last girlfriend, she listed all these things she liked about me when we first got together. Then it turned out she was a bitch and unfaithful. We break up, and the reasons she gives for breaking up are.... the ones she gave for us getting together in the first place.

The point is that reasons don't make much of a difference. If so and so up here was an established and valuable player, is he dismissed from the team? Yes or no... depending on the reasons.

She probably got tired of dates consisting of eating hot dogs while sitting in the bleachers at Sparks Stadium on crisp fall Saturdays.

Admittedly she thought my interest in small college was weird, like you assholes. I guess I don't see what is wrong with it. You can still go to big time games, you know.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,895 Swaye's Wigwam

She probably got tired of dates consisting of eating hot dogs while sitting in the bleachers at Sparks Stadium on crisp fall Saturdays.

Admittedly she thought my interest in small college cock was weird, like you assholes. I guess I don't see what is wrong with it. You can still go to big time games, you know.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    AOG needs to take a course from Frank "TJ" Mackie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRcuDz1ZZhw

Couple things here.

It's fairly common for the winner in a relationship to find certain things about the loser of the relationship endearing at first and eventually grow tired of them.

Why exactly did she have to break up with you? She had some dudes dick (possibly mine) all up in her mouf. And your response wasn't "its over"? The implication of your story is that you were willing to take her back. That's pathetic and sad. It's also probably why she cheated in the first place.
    What do you mean "winner"?

AOG needs to take a course from Frank "TJ" Mackie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRcuDz1ZZhw

How do I order? Staff?
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

Couple things here.

It's fairly common for the winner in a relationship to find certain things about the loser of the relationship endearing at first and eventually grow tired of them.

Why exactly did she have to break up with you? She had some dudes dick (possibly mine) all up in her mouf. And your response wasn't "its over"? The implication of your story is that you were willing to take her back. That's pathetic and sad. It's also probably why she cheated in the first place.
    What do you mean "winner"?
    In every relationship one person is better than the other person. That person is the winner.

It's not a prize to be won. It's who you are in life. Your ex was a winner. She exhibited this by a. cheating on you and b. dumping you. Those are things winners do. Losers get cheated on and losers get dumped. Obviously that's not always the case. These aren't rules, more like guidelines. But with the information you've given us it's fair to assume this is so.

I'm not trying to be mean on this point. I have been the loser in every relationship I've ever been in. Although, I was never a sucker that got cheated on, I was still the loser.
    It has to do with a social hierarchy. The loser seems to be diminished in stature while the winner thinks a move up is justified having told the world by action that the loser is inadequate. Of course the loser could suddenly leapfrog up a couple of notches by entering into a relationship with a social superior, say the boss of the boss of the previous.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,898 Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

I saw that report ... was wondering about what really happened ...

The inside info is what you pay $10.95 per month for, right?

Your_Mom said:

We break up, and the reasons she gives for breaking up are.... the ones she gave for us getting together in the first place.

Sorry to be harsh but this sounds pretty simple. You're a fucking idiot She met someone else.