Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mike Ditka is the Official Hardcore Husky Head Coach

13»

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Nobody ever says shit about the Fighting Irish. Do people think Irish are a bunch of drunks who like to start bar fights?

Oh, wait, never mind.

I actually brought this up to a friend who has whined in emails about Redskins for years. Look at the fighting leprachaun logo. You could not come up with something more derogatory unless you put a potato and a bottle of Jameson in his hand. Noone. Says. Shit...and noone ever will. His response was always, "Well that's different. Genocide. Indians don't know what's good for them due to white man, so ENLIGHTENED liberal whites like me can stick up for them over important issues like a football team's nickname."
    so... genocide the Irish suffered by the British causing 1 million deaths and another 1 million to emigrate doesn't count?
    It does to me, but the media doesn't care.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Your_Mom (lol) has surpassed IMALOSER territory in this thread.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Your_Mom must be a fan of "The View".
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Your_Mom said:

dnc said:

Simultaneously, you have no problem labeling someone who opposes your cause a racist, because you know, no one could see things differently without being racist.

It isn't a liberal vs conservative issue. Racism is racism.

When state legislatures, city councils, and major television networks recognize the term as racist, it's time to give up the idea that is it just "warm and fuzzy tradition that we need to keep for senile grandpa's sake".

Journalists who say, write, and print "Washington" instead of "Washington Redskins" are the bravest Americans of us all.
    I know you're being sarcastic, but the bravest American right now is Michael Sam.