Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sounds like Lindquist had a good showing today

2»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

AEB said:

Anybody happen to know if this kid is related to Swede Lindquist, the guy that coached the Garfield Bulldogs way back in the day?
    I knew Swede's grandson Brian in college at the UW in the early 80s, his older brother Mark, is now the Pierce county PA. Impressive family.

I believe he's of the White Power Lindquists

Axe Honcho
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Hugh Mullen thinks Lindquist did great. Lindquist and Miles should give WR a try.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Hugh Mullen thinks Lindquist did great. Lindquist and Miles should give WR a try.

Brian Kelly agrees with Hugh Mullen. Also, Brian Kelly thinks Lindquist and Miles should give WR a try.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

Brian Kelly agrees with Hugh Mullen. Also, Brian Kelly thinks Lindquist and Miles should give WR a try.
    What about Brian Kelly?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,559 Founders Club

I will boo Miles if he steps onto the field during a game. That's right! I will boo the kids

I'm not a groupie/stalker to the program, but Miles seems like he might be kind of a shithead-pothead. It wouldn't surprise me, I'll put it that way (cue he's 20 years old! How were you at 20?! excuse). Still, I want the guy who gives them the best chance to win out there.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    dnc said:

I will boo Miles if he steps onto the field during a game. That's right! I will boo the kids

I'm not a groupie/stalker to the program, but Miles seems like he might be kind of a shithead-pothead. It wouldn't surprise me, I'll put it that way (cue he's 20 years old! How were you at 20?! excuse). Still, I want the guy who gives them the best chance to win out there.
    So you're saying he's a halfbrain?
    He's definitely OKG.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,000 Founders Club
    Lindquist is more of a cerebral type who relies on his accuracy (like Jake Locker), while Cyler is more athletic and relies on having a cannon of an arm (like Keith Price).
  • AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    Baphomet said:

According to a few blurbs posted on the Times site.

Had some good throws, and at least one solid QB run?

Looking forward to hearing the thoughts of posters that made it to the scrimmage.

Anybody happen to know if this kid is related to Swede Lindquist, the guy that coached the Garfield Bulldogs way back in the day?
    I knew Swede's grandson Brian in college at the UW in the early 80s, his older brother Mark, is now the Pierce county PA. Impressive family.

Mods?
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

Is fighting too harsh for you?
    I can let you decide that for yourself. You know where the 7-11 is in the U district?
    I got Puppyloves back.