Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sounds like Lindquist had a good showing today

BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
According to a few blurbs posted on the Times site.

Had some good throws, and at least one solid QB run?

Looking forward to hearing the thoughts of posters that made it to the scrimmage.

Anybody happen to know if this kid is related to Swede Lindquist, the guy that coached the Garfield Bulldogs way back in the day?
I knew Swede's grandson Brian in college at the UW in the early 80s, his older brother Mark, is now the Pierce county PA. Impressive family.

Comments

• chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    My biggest takeaway was that Williams is definitely not in the mix. It's a Lindquist/Miles battle.

• Mike_HonchoMike_Honcho Member Posts: 214
    I like the white kid in this one.

Miles would feel more at home if he were in Ferguson right now
  • I like Jeff in the first start and hope Peterman isn't SSFS and plays both.

Honcho is projecting Miles would still be alive if the cop was a 12 at heart.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    edited August 2014
    I read the Times and the TNT every day, and I watch the post-practice video interviews of the coaches. It doesn't appear that anyone has separated himself from the others. Just the other day everybody was praising Williams, and asserting that Lindquist was blah.

If anything, the mediocrity is what concerns me. Petersen and Jonathan Smith have both stressed that the QB is critical in their offensive scheme, and stellar play is needed for their offense to have success. Frankly, it doesn't sound like anyone is close to their standards.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    Sark didnt even want Lindquist.....that was all Nuss.... Allegedly
    I will boo Miles if he steps onto the field during a game. That's right! I will boo the kids
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I will boo Miles if he steps onto the field during a game. That's right! I will boo the kids

I like how you said "if" as if there's any chance Miles won't be the QB this year.

Pete isn't Sark. Miles won't start
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Baphomet said:

Looking forward to hearing the thoughts of posters that made it to the scrimmage.

Anybody happen to know if this kid is related to Swede Lindquist, the guy that coached the Garfield Bulldogs way back in the day?
    I knew Swede's grandson Brian in college at the UW in the early 80s, his older brother Mark, is now the Pierce county PA. Impressive family.

Baphomet said:

Go fuck yourself Blasphemet

My biggest takeaway was that Williams is definitely not in the mix. It's a Lindquist/Miles battle.

Do you know what you're looking for you stinky hippie?

Is fighting too harsh for you?
  • BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

Rather harsh... what's your problem? Something crawl up your vagina and die?

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

Rather harsh... what's your problem? Something crawl up your vagina and die?

Popcorn.gif

Is fighting too harsh for you?
    I can let you decide that for yourself. You know where the 7-11 is in the U district?
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Friday can't come soon enough, fuck.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    More importantly, did Peterman hit the crossbar?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    This is the problem with so many preseason scrimmages.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    Who led Husky Jacks?
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971

I believe he's of the White Center Lindquists
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    AEB said:

I believe he's of the White Power Lindquists