Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The sleaziness of TBS summed up in one post

2»

Comments

• CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

I coached my sons 8th grade team in the Beach and there was a kid on the Garfield area team that looked NBA ready in the 8th grade. Really good. Got hooked on smack and was dead before he graduated high school.

But other than that

Anybody who has been reading these boreds for too fucking long knows that Sven lives amongst the Oregon messicans, ****** lives in Washougal, and Race used to live in Ranier Beach before relocating to Olympia.

HTH
    *Christ*
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

I coached my sons 8th grade team in the Beach and there was a kid on the Garfield area team that looked NBA ready in the 8th grade. Really good. Got hooked on smack and was dead before he graduated high school.

But other than that

Pics or GTFO.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    pawz said:

But other than that

Always about the blacks?
    You assumed he meant Rainier Beach. He could have been talking about Huntington or Pebble.
    Anybody who has been reading these boreds for too fucking long knows that Sven lives amongst the Oregon messicans, ****** lives in Washougal, and Race used to live in Ranier Beach before relocating to Olympia.

HTH
    So you are saying that Race turned in the weed and coke in the Beach for the meth in O-Town?
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    There's a huge difference between seeing a 12 year old dominate in a sport and thinking "oh wow he might be something one day" and "watching" him.

TBS or PTBS is creepy as hell. If you disagree you are either creepy yourself or rationalizing.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

But other than that

Always about the blacks?
    You assumed he meant Rainier Beach. He could have been talking about Huntington or Pebble.
    I was referring to Race's kid.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited August 2014

There's a huge difference between seeing a 12 year old dominate in a sport and thinking "oh wow he might be something one day" and "watching" him.

TBS or PTBS is creepy as hell. If you disagree you are either creepy yourself or rationalizing.

I really doubt the guy searched the kid out to watch him. Or that he attended all of his youth games. If he did, then yes, he is a huge creep. Like I said, he probably has a kid who has played with or against Wellington. Or his kids go to the same school. He probably saw him play and said oh wow, this kid is a great player. You really think he goes out and scouts 12 year olds? Most people aren't creepy molesters.

You are what PLSS was talking about when it comes to TBS. Asking fridge or shower is creepy. Tweeting at Nate Dogg's son like Fleenor did is creepy. Calling and texting these kids almost every day is creepy. Having interest of the players that sign with UW isn't creepy. I agree that the TBS industry is out of hand, but fans were interested in their team's recruits way before the internet and TBS industry existed.

Is a guy who doesn't have a son playing for Bellevue creepy if he attends a game? Maybe he just wants to watch some football? He's a real creep if he goes onto doogman and says he was at the game and Budda Baker was the best player on the field. What a creepy molester for talking about a 17 year old. Your logic is fucking stupid. I guess Sports Illustrated was creepy when they did a feature on LeBron when he was a sophomore. Or maybe they recognized that this guy could be one of the greats and it was a good story?
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    This entire thread is a huge whoosh, right?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,931 Founders Club
    This entire thread is a huge whoosh, right?
    Possibly.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

I really doubt the guy searched the kid out to watch him. Or that he attended all of his youth games. If he did, then yes, he is a huge creep. Like I said, he probably has a kid who has played with or against Wellington. Or his kids go to the same school. He probably saw him play and said oh wow, this kid is a great player. You really think he goes out and scouts 12 year olds? Most people aren't creepy molesters.

You are what PLSS was talking about when it comes to TBS. Asking fridge or shower is creepy. Tweeting at Nate Dogg's son like Fleenor did is creepy. Calling and texting these kids almost every day is creepy. Having interest of the players that sign with UW isn't creepy. I agree that the TBS industry is out of hand, but fans were interested in their team's recruits way before the internet and TBS industry existed.

Is a guy who doesn't have a son playing for Bellevue creepy if he attends a game? Maybe he just wants to watch some football? He's a real creep if he goes onto doogman and says he was at the game and Budda Baker was the best player on the field. What a creepy molester for talking about a 17 year old. Your logic is fucking stupid. I guess Sports Illustrated was creepy when they did a feature on LeBron when he was a sophomore. Or maybe they recognized that this guy could be one of the greats and it was a good story?
    One for the rationalizing column.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Road Doog reached NAMBLA territory in this thread
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    edited August 2014
    This thread is useless without Tate Martell of the Pebble Beach Martells.