Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The sleaziness of TBS summed up in one post

section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
edited August 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
Some NAMBLA member on DM regarding the Wellington commitment:

"I've been looking at this kid since he was 12"

Seriously? Anyone that starts stalking boys when they're 12 needs to be formally introduced to to gasoline, matches and rusty cheese grater.

Comments

• IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    "I've been looking at this kid since he was 12"

$150k.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited August 2014
    I think you guys are reading a bit too much into it. He probably has a kid/relative in the same youth league and the kid was always a beast. Maybe his kid goes to the same school. I doubt he searched him out and followed him since he was 12.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

I think you guys are reading a bit too much into it. He could have a kid/relative in the same youth league and the kid was always a beast. I doubt he searched him out and followed him since he was 12.

don't try to defend this... just don't.
    edited August 2014
    Meek said:

I think you guys are reading a bit too much into it. He could have a kid/relative in the same youth league and the kid was always a beast. I doubt he searched him out and followed him since he was 12.

I don't get what is so hard to understand. Anyone who watched Isaiah Thomas when he was a kid knew he was a great basketball player.

So if this guy has a kid or relative that plays with or against Welligton who is dominating, they are a creepy stalker?
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793

Meek said:

I don't get what is so hard to understand. Anyone who watched Isaiah Thomas when he was a kid knew he was a great basketball player.

So if this guy has a kid or relative that plays with or against Welligton who is dominating, they are a creepy stalker?
    My buddy reffed one of Isaiah's games when he was around 12. He told me there was a 4 foot kid that dropped like 60 and to watch out for him. To my knowledge, my friend is not a member of NAMBLA.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    You are correct sir. Coaches know kids when they're in Jr high, Ektard however has no business stuffing his mic in a 12 year- old's mouth.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

You are correct sir. Coaches know kids when they're in Jr high, Ektard however has no business stuffing his mic in a 12 year- old's mouth.

ISWYDT

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,480 Founders Club
    I coached my sons 8th grade team in the Beach and there was a kid on the Garfield area team that looked NBA ready in the 8th grade. Really good. Got hooked on smack and was dead before he graduated high school.

But other than that
    edited August 2014

I coached my sons 8th grade team in the Beach and there was a kid on the Garfield area team that looked NBA ready in the 8th grade. Really good. Got hooked on smack and was dead before he graduated high school.

But other than that

I know a couple of those guys. There is also the kid who dominates in middle school, but is already done growing.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,480 Founders Club

But other than that

Always about the blacks?
    I used code words
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,388 Founders Club

But other than that

Always about the blacks?
    You assumed he meant Rainier Beach. He could have been talking about Huntington or Pebble.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,931 Founders Club

But other than that

Always about the blacks?
    You assumed he meant Rainier Beach. He could have been talking about Huntington or Pebble.
    Anybody who has been reading these boreds for too fucking long knows that Sven lives amongst the Oregon messicans, ****** lives in Washougal, and Race used to live in Ranier Beach before relocating to Olympia.

HTH
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,388 Founders Club
    pawz said:

But other than that

Always about the blacks?
    Anybody who has been reading these boreds for too fucking long knows that Sven lives amongst the Oregon messicans, ****** lives in Washougal, and Race used to live in Ranier Beach before relocating to Olympia.

HTH
    WHOOOOSH?

pawz said:

But other than that

Always about the blacks?

HTH
    WHOOOOSH?
    Possibly.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,921 Founders Club
    It isn't TBS if he is 12.

HTH.
    edited August 2014

I live in North New Mexico now myself. #LaRaza