Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jood is a dick

whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,708 Swaye's Wigwam
Specifically about the injury policy. He finished up his Day 9 practice report with this little quip:
A note on injuries: UW is asking the media to not report injury information from these open practices, as a condition for having practices open. We will respect the request for the time being.
For the time being? For the time being???

What the fuck?

Does he plan on actually going behind Petersen's back and posting information about injuries? Is he planning that there'll be a certain time where he won't honor that policy and get everyone kicked out of practice? Does Jood realize there are a million better ways to write that line then to sound like a condescending and entitled fuck-up?

Then again, I bet you Jood is saving this as his last resort for when he doesn't want to cover practices anymore.

Comments

• IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    I usually don't give a shit about Jood, but that is exactly what I said when I read that. Or maybe Jood is a douche...not sure.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    edited August 2014
    Holy fuck, the dude is at least trying to act like a reporter. All that line means is that the Times will respect the request, as long as it doesnt prevent them from covering the program. Also, see what happened with Condotta.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,925 Swaye's Wigwam

HuskyClaus needs to be put down.

Yep. He's suffering. Mercy killing.
  • JudeFS is still butt hurt he didn't get into wsu
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    What a bunch of fucktards ...

It's a very simple request from the UW or any other program with that request ...

Very easy for the UW to not give any warning and just say that you're gone ...

I'd love to see Jood be FS and report injury info (particularly the week of the Oregon game) and watch as Petersen tells the Seattle Times and their Coug leadership door.ass.out.
  • gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,726 Swaye's Wigwam
    Jood should just join the lemon party. They all don't give a shit about UW football and really are only in it for themselves. They are all stealing money from someone considering the product they put out, but the joke is on them as most ITT Technical Institute grads probably earn a better living, and an honest one.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    gmo said:

Jood should just join the lemon party. They all don't give a shit about UW football and really are only in it for themselves. They are all stealing money from someone considering the product they put out, but the joke is on them as most ITT Technical Institute grads probably earn a better living, and an honest one.

• section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
    Jood is probably Peterman's favorite member of the local media, lazy, doesn't bother to report much and looks forward to practice being closed so he can hang out in his mom's basement and replay the Oregon-LSU game on his PS2
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,350 Founders Club

The Times reported an injury to Cary Conklin and Don James had the beat reporter severely beaten with a base ball bat and then put a horse head in Blethen's bed. And then closed practice

Because he could

A memorable 5th Quarter moment was when a drunk Tyee guy asked Coach James "is there any chance Cary Conklin will graduate before next Saturday?" As I recall, Coach James glared and said "I don't have to put up with this crap", and walked off the stage and out of the pavilion.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,899 Founders Club
    Kudos for trying something new. Xoxo, lol, diaff, ROTFL, ROTC, :):(:(
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,693 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Kudos for trying something new. Xoxo, lol, diaff, ROTFL, ROTC, :):(:(

J?