Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kim's latest analysis of Peterman's TBS - decent chit

2»

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    If more of his charges would just nut up and call him on his bullshit he'd stop posting. Fucker has massive small woman's complex. HAS to have the last voice. It's unreal paying customers are afraid to voice their opinions if they differ from kims. Time we here start calling the gays from doogman on sports radio 950 kjr am and call kim on his malarkey. Just give screener a legit question then ask kim a football related question that will stump and embarrass him. Only 2 people call in per week. Get him now b4 his show gets axed.
  • People do call Kim out. He just deletes the posts.

My first post since 2007 this week went poof timer when I asked Kim on their board why he was so hung up on Ivan and asking him questions in a PC way. My question was after 3 years in the program how Danny hadn't increased his numbers since he came into the program as arguably the strongest ever.
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475

People do call Kim out. He just deletes the posts.

My first post since 2007 this week went poof timer when I asked Kim on their board why he was so hung up on Ivan and asking him questions in a PC way. My question was after 3 years in the program how Danny hadn't increased his numbers since he came into the program as arguably the strongest ever.
    sounds atrocious