Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kim's latest analysis of Peterman's TBS - decent chit

Background: Apparently Sark has offered 2 2016 kids out of Bellevue (Gilchrist and Garcia). Pete has offered one and may or may not have offered the other (there are conflicting reports). Here is Kim's analysis on the situation:

"Sark being aggressive. Pete taking his time. Will be interesting to see how long it takes Pete to offer"
and later
"Why haven't they offered Garcia? Please expound if you have a better explanation.
Pete has been more aggressive on some than others. He wasn't aggressive on Joyner or Eason. Again, please expound if you have a better explanation. If you want to discuss it, great."

When facts were given showing Pete has actually been recruiting the 2016 class more aggressively than Sark and a suggestion was made of a narrative being pushed by the doogman staff that is different than what is actually happenning, Kim flies off the handle and accuses everyone of being snarky, rude, obnoxious, and trying to discredit and challenge the staff. It gets old and wears thin.

Another poster notes that throughout the entire offseason, Kim has had an obsession with challenging and discrediting Peterman's recruiting tactics and suggests that his attacks have created a community of doogman posters who have been conditioned to whine about and find a negative in everything Peterman does

Kim's response: "You're way off base"

Comments

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,109
    UPDATE: The thread has shortened to about half the length it previously was. All challenges to Kimhave been redacted

• chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    Where is dickus? Need those screen grabs.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Kim doesn't delete any posts. You can even ask him yourself.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Kim doesn't delete any posts. You can even ask him yourself.

Guys, I can see where this is going is going out here. Clean it up out here.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,336 Swaye's Wigwam
    Not in the middle of the store
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,450
    edited August 2014

Swaye said:

Kim is a worthless piece of shit who needs to get run over by a pride of faggletsTony Stewart wearing Mork from Ork suspenders driving an Oso mud removal truck with jagged flint stuck in every tire and napalm bumpers.

• BlowItUpBlowItUp Member Posts: 877
    After deleting a myriad of posts, he decided to respond to one and before anyone can offer a rebuttal to his weak glass house type argument he locks the thread. Can't make this shit up.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    Wow. I just tried to look at that thread for a few belly laughs but if you'd just now read the thread, you'd have never known anything had even happened. He got rid of all evidence.
  • VegasdawgVegasdawg Member Posts: 370
    The lack of team access and the need to be thought of as an expert and savvy host has not mixed well.

Comparing years past, the place is dead for this time of year. Paying members expect breaking behind the scenes news and insider information. When there is some access, such as when the coaching staff takes time to answer questions, the questions posed by Dawgman are biased toward the Dawgman staff's preconceived prejudices. How many tines do we need to know about Miles and how he is doing? I'm surprised that the financial backers haven't stepped in and hired some experts who could gain insider connections.

I'm hoping this site has a better game day experience. The censored nursing home approach where you can't make any noise or criticisms was a disaster last year from a fan's perspective.
  • Good chit banana boat. Funny how Steve Kardashian seems to think Washington has good enough players to offer now that he is at $C. He must feel the need to keep his fence around Joey's. That's just what I am hearing so don't go twisting.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    Vegasdawg said:

The lack of team access and the need to be thought of as an expert and savvy host has not mixed well.

Comparing years past, the place is dead for this time of year. Paying members expect breaking behind the scenes news and insider information. When there is some access, such as when the coaching staff takes time to answer questions, the questions posed by Dawgman are biased toward the Dawgman staff's preconceived prejudices. How many tines do we need to know about Miles and how he is doing? I'm surprised that the financial backers haven't stepped in and hired some experts who could gain insider connections.

I'm hoping this site has a better game day experience. The censored nursing home approach where you can't make any noise or criticisms was a disaster last year from a fan's perspective.

Not sure what you're talking about. Ask Kim...he could not care less about access on a personal level. The reason he harps about access is all for the fans.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Recruiting is an important part of college football and I know you gaybob's ALL follow it closely.

Especially you race you worthless splitter
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Kim Jong Vino would sniff used jocks if he thought that that gave him access
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475

Recruiting is an important part of college football and I know you gaybob's ALL follow it closely.

he splits 'em like lumber
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,477 Founders Club

That was hurtful